4.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Hmm... what to write... something insane, nonsensical, a spoiler no one will get... hmm...
Whom do you think Vernai would kill, if he were in the BS1 world? Correct! Rapunzel, Frog Princess and Little Mermaid!~

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
any guide for this game that hits a nice middle ground between helping you not miss out while not spoiling the entire game? 1 was great but i missed most of the girls :(
The guide on OP is the best thing you can get here at least. Its doenst outright spoil dialog or narrative but namedrops specific things, locations & boss encounters.

I always recommend going blind for the first time for the experience and "aha" moment in follow up NG+ runs.
BS2 has so many hidden event triggers, mechanics and gremlin secrets thats its hard to get everything in one single run. So fundamentally the guide will spoiler stuff for you.
But as mentionend. Direct narrative/dialog spoilers arent a thing in OPs guide.

Reactions: sdfghxsdgf

Cepheus-2

May 8, 2022
Progression doesn't matter for vernai's quest. Jub Jub attacks you on sight regardless of progression.
I already did the quest, I'm just confuse why raping her after doing her pledge doesn't start another fight for this supposed unique scene?

Maybe because I got locked out of Red Riding Hood early on? Or maybe I have to do it before any NPCs die (I forgot to turn on NSFW scenes by accident and had to teleport back to Dream Library).

Edit - It says Jabberwock not Jub Jub. I may be retarded.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I wonder if Grimm will remember who his Alice really is... after all, he is dumb as fuck, or rather plays his role too well, and it is Us who are being deceived here. What? You don't expect Grimm to lie to you?

What a naivety. To believe a person who wants to save everyone, while killing and raping everyone on a whim. And does he regret it? Nyope~ Mister collector is totally happy about it~

Last edited:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I wonder if Grimm will remember who his Alice really is... after all, he is dumb as fuck, or rather plays his role too well, and it is Us who are being deceived here. What? You don't expect Grimm to lie to you?

What a naivety. To believe a person who wants to save everyone, while killing and raping everyone on a whim. And does he regret it? Nyope~ Mister collector is totally happy about it~
Alice is alice silly, of course grimm knows her!

WHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICEWHEREISALICE

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Cofman
4.80 star(s) 81 Votes