4.80 star(s) 79 Votes

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
1726890948315.png
did everyone also just used acrobatics stone body and requium (and sleep res. for some cases) to beat somebosses? wtf am i even supposed to do here lol??? and this is dif 3 is some fights even possible without cheesing?

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
to be honest can't blame him but the wolf's semen might leave a bad taste. yuck
"Might leave a bad taste" My brother in christ :KEK:

It's dog semen

I'll leave it at that though, i might start ranting how she's the worst character in the story by far if i start talking

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 4055619
did everyone also just used acrobatics stone body and requium (and sleep res. for some cases) to beat somebosses? wtf am i even supposed to do here lol??? and this is dif 3 is some fights even possible without cheesing?
I assume you haven't gotten to the DLC's yet. Word of warning, at endgame the game expects you to cheese and you will be annihilated if you don't. I myself used Requiem+Rabbit's Watch, but any cheese is fair play, especially in DLC 2 and beyond.

Reactions: Goldines

CogTheNito18

Jul 24, 2024
View attachment 4055619
Most bosses are relatively possible at SL.1 without any use of requiem+Pocket Watch abuse, but it requires good knowledge of the game and having the right equipment. There is absolutely nothing wrong with spamming stone body and requiem since it'll narrow down most of the bosses to what does and doesn't have counters to requiem, and by the time you get to bosses that can actually dispel requiem or get past it you should have plenty of rings and equipment to play around with.

Reactions: Goldines

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
I assume you haven't gotten to the DLC's yet. Word of warning, at endgame the game expects you to cheese and you will be annihilated if you don't. I myself used Requiem+Rabbit's Watch, but any cheese is fair play, especially in DLC 2 and beyond.
It's ok, most of the time i go with a strategy after dying A lot eyeing beast whale and carpenter or load a past save to do a strategy after what i learned from cheesing and what they drop, but for now i just don't have the pantient to cycle over and over and defeat the same bosses over and over so i'll cheese. rn i'll try and get every story book kill every nightmare and break ice mans till something happens :p

Novakid18

May 20, 2018
played the first title (got the good end with dear elma <3)

but i'm a bit lost at the second game... you had the fairies and other npcs in the gardens but in part two i walked and walked and havent found any npc or way to level up x.x i have no odea where to go or what to do

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024

but i'm a bit lost at the second game... you had the fairies and other npcs in the gardens but in part two i walked and walked and havent found any npc or way to level up x.x i have no odea where to go or what to do
Wait, don't tell me you just got a single ending and dropped the game?

...die. Literally, just in order to progress.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020

Dear poor soul i died 5 times in that boss too for my first run, so a tip in this game you have break skill, when a enemy is charging or doing a roar sound effect you use break, while headhunter is in break spam firebomb and any skill that does damage after that when they're out of break. Guard for your Dear life! but if you're felling cocky use counter. then wait to break again.
this game is a game of pantience so don't rush your first boss and good luck~ ;3

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
ohhhh that makes sense now... i should really read about what every dlc brings before doing anything else, i really wanted to tackle things in order lol thx for telling either way

4.80 star(s) 79 Votes