4.80 star(s) 79 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Hmm... Nameless Forest is a cool thing, but what about Evil Dead 2? There is a cool mirror dimension, with Deadites and Dark Ones!

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
хuuKKK@tw╣fd·bgЁqbv@hwe╚KKK@h·ffs@hwe╚KKK@Дvef·╤w·te@=@Фwvef·tbveKKK@г·quu@cfqvh@xwЁfvЁqbtt╦@хbef╚/ж╚q·q╚KKK@bve@тb·╦@Б╢f@q╚@iq╚@╤qgf@вf·╚fxiwvf/и╚q╚k@xtb╦qvh@ubv╦@eqggf·fvЁ@·wtf╚KKK
%
%Бw╢ve╚@tqsf@╚wuf@eq╣qvf@dwufe╦@ЁwwZ
%
%ФibЁ@q╚@·fbt@bve@╤ibЁ@q╚@r╢╚Ё@b@·fgf·fvdfo@ФibЁ@b@x╢╧╧tfZ~
My guy no one here has pricket's ring, dont speak old oneian

Reactions: Solaire of Astora

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Ц·╢f@ЁibЁ
Here is a very important question:
Фiqdi@dwtw·@wg@gfubtf@xbvЁqf╚@╤w╢te@╦w╢@xqdso@ыfek@ФiqЁf@w·@бtbdso
Because I think that... qg@╦w╢@xqds@г·ffvk@╦w╢@╤wv}Ё@uq╚╚@bv╦Ёiqvh~
This question has no answer of course, in a style of our dear Charles Do-do-do-dodgson.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Any of those is valid but on the contrary
г·ffv@q╚@f╣qtk@Ёif@wvt╦@diwqdf@dbv@cf@ctbds
True, but ╦w╢@╤qtt@vwЁqdf@Ёif@╚buf@f╣qt@g·bh·bvdf@wv@btt@xbvЁqf╚k@qg@╦w╢@╚vqgg@Ёifu@btt@gw·@Ёww@twvhK

And yes, we are talking about very deep secret Black Souls lore here, in case other people wonder.

Slime51

Mar 13, 2022
True, but ╦w╢@╤qtt@vwЁqdf@Ёif@╚buf@f╣qt@g·bh·bvdf@wv@btt@xbvЁqf╚k@qg@╦w╢@╚vqgg@Ёifu@btt@gw·@Ёww@twvhK

And yes, we are talking about very deep secret Black Souls lore here, in case other people wonder.
Indeed
и@╚╢xxw╚f@╦w╢}·f@·qhiЁ@qv@ЁibЁ@·fhb·e
Such is the power of Prickett's ring

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Hatorimatsu

Oct 7, 2017
does anyone have the game with the Journey of Wind and Memory mod in english installed they can post i only have joiplay to play it on or the files already patched i can move them to the game folder

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
The translation you find on Github already comes with the DLC, though.

I was kinda confused because they don't mention it but you don't need the Chinese version to translate into english. Just get it from github and copy into your game folder.

heshaxt

Jul 2, 2023
;-; I've played Black Souls 1 and I could stand the creepy atmosphere, but I can't stand Black Souls 2. It makes me anxious, I'm a coward, but I can't stop playing it because I want to know the story and lore.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
;-; I've played Black Souls 1 and I could stand the creepy atmosphere, but I can't stand Black Souls 2. It makes me anxious, I'm a coward, but I can't stop playing it because I want to know the story and lore.
Don't worry, most jump scares can be avoided and most of them aren't that scary unleash you are doing ending H.

Reactions: heshaxt

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
This thread's still pretty active so it seems. Do we have official discord server or chat group for Black Souls?

Cause I found out there's a sizeable English speaking community for this game.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
This thread's still pretty active so it seems. Do we have official discord server or chat group for Black Souls?

I can't name a BS discord where I'm not banned.

Edit: Hmm... I remember there was at least four, now only two? And one of them is Spanish... (I mean Portuguese) (I mean Brazilian...)
Look:

Edit2: Make sure you turned NSFW on. There are indeed more discord servers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Arabi1

heshaxt

Jul 2, 2023
I... just finished this game. I played aimlessly until midway through the game (according to the guide/walkthrough) and got a little frustrated because I seemed stuck. I checked the guide and there were so many things I had to do or avoid for getting to all the endings. I played again with a fresh save and started over following the guide, this is a bit cheaty but I didn't care because I would learn the story along the way.

When I finally reached the G ending, I was a bit sad to know what happened to Red Hood, I could feel the bittersweet ending of what would happen after that ending. I didn't check the Chaos Dungeon, and I planned to try exploring it. By chance when I checked the wiki, there was another ending called 'Unnamed' and 'H Ending' at the same time noname111111 told me about the H ending too.

I was curious but also a bit lazy to start again, I went straight to YouTube to check the ending and the playthrough. The ending though scary at first, it was immediately weighed down by how the story continued because it also related to Red Hood.

I was sad and depressed by the scene showing Red Hood lying on bed while also stating that this was the happiest life for her. The bittersweet and cruel romance made my weak ass emotions burst with tears. I just hope, if Black Souls 3 is actually released, that Red Hood can somehow live with Grimm, but I'm just selfish for wanting this.

I don't know if I can call Black Souls a masterpiece, but in my opinion, BS2 is much 'richer' than BS1 in terms of story and characters.

I don't know why I'm yapping about my experience here with goofy English (sorry), but I just wanted to post this, it was a really fun to experience and immerse into the story and lore of this game. I'll be purchasing this game both 1 and 2 on DLSite later this month.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021

If you use the search function for the thread. Someone pointed out a while ago that there is a pretty huge & active discord server. I asked the same question back then. But idk if that discord invite link is still active. Or if you are a 4chan dweller The bs thread is active as well. There is also the discord search function itself where you can namesearch community servers. Then there is also reddit...but you know its reddit.

I just hope, if Black Souls 3 is actually released, that Red Hood can somehow live with Grimm, but I'm just selfish for wanting this.
Depending on how Dead Red Hood, Toros upcoming new game, turns out we might have a decent chance to see second best girl return.

4.80 star(s) 79 Votes