2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
title.png

Overview:
A married couple gets in an "awkward position" during a photoshoot in their home.
Thread Updated: 2018-12-27
Release Date: 2017-09-21
Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thx @SHANEBLACK for link

100 great stay like that.png 122 now suck it.png 080 i dont know.png 094 oh my god.png 1660 of fuck im cummung alredy.png

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Think your issue was just with nopy itself the link 404'd for me first try but worked the second try a second later.

Reactions: jande21

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Read the title.Read the overwiew.Why would a shoot in their own home be awkward i wondered. Pictured anal probing alien invaders.Saw the tags, then the pics. Dawned on me. Ohhhh its "Black ON White Photoshoot". Awesome *slow clap...i loathe ntr (except in seeds of chaos...having Alexia fucked by everything just does something to me)

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
while the renders are well made , the whole story plot of black man with ridiculous sized penis fucks blonde bimbo infront of husband , is overused and boring ! come up with something new ffs . too many game developers use this stereotype constantly

-Edit , in before ppl call me a white man with a small penis , im actually a man of colour

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Inceton's games don't stand out for their histories, development of characters not even for being coherent. They just have a lot of nonsense sex scenes, albeit pretty good girls.

poop

Sep 14, 2016
another game full of racism. please someone tell me whats up with some of these games where white women hate black guys in the most stupid and racist kind of way just to fuck them like 10minutes later. is there really anybody out there that gets turned on by that shit? whats the fucking point?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Would be good having more Stormbringer stories in game form. They're all cliches, but they're usually hot.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
it's me or its a copy from "[Kaos] The wife and the black gardeners 2" ?
Yes, it is. The previous short story was based on another comics ( I believe Dat Ass?).
They have no idea for the story, so they just copy everything.
Initially, they had that bitchy sister game, My Sister Mia.
She was nasty and was cruel to her brother, that wanted to fuck her.
Game started good but is a mess after few updates.
Still, decent CGs but could be better

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
while the renders are well made , the whole story plot of black man with ridiculous sized penis fucks blonde bimbo infront of husband , is overused and boring ! come up with something new ffs . too many game developers use this stereotype constantly

-Edit , in before ppl call me a white man with a small penis , im actually a man of colour
Look dude, just because your a black man with a monster penis doesnt mean you get to put down people's fetish an shit. /s

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes