WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
he asked if NTR can be avoided or skipped.... skipped it is still happening vs avoidable like choce where MC can kill that asshole who want fuck his girl before it is happening :D

skiped u r just ignoring fact that your LIs is fucked by others by closing eyes (not watching scene).... avoidable is making another branch of story where it is not happening.

off button is not answering that guestion as it can simply skip that scenes
It can be avoidable, I can write the code with NTR off, and you will not have it in the game.

Reactions: guardianfather

srjn12

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 2371093

OPTIONAL NTR: SON'S WILL FUCK THER MOM
DAD WILL FUCK DAUGHTERS

LOVE YOU ALL WICKED GAMES

Overview:
Large, "normal" family faces irregular circumstances.
Please go down this crazy rabbit hole with our new protagonists.

Future plans for story to make it more clear:
Focus of this story is daddy, daughter love and this can be considerd as main quest.
Side content is everything else. NTR will be avoidable.
Primary MC of this game is DAD and he will have harem option with all female character's
Secondary playable characters are other family members, and they will be used as a tool to improve main story.
The game will have some mini stories with other friends of the family
For example: Marcel will have some fun with his daughter; Dylan, Zack and Johnny with there mom's.
Planed sharing:
Town milf's and there son's ;
MC Dad threesome and foursome with his daughter's so one male and max three females;
Marcel will be abile to share his daughter with MC Dad.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-07
Developer: Wicked Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Official compressed game with fixed font size for people with 1080 and 1440p screens
win/linus: MEGA
mac:
MEGA

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2371104 View attachment 2371116 View attachment 2371118 View attachment 2371120 View attachment 2371122 View attachment 2371124 View attachment 2371127 View attachment 2371134 View attachment 2371135
can someone upload gofile for 1080p

*I hope my problem is solved in 1080p.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
This game def looks like it should have a loli tag from the screenshot unless none of the younger girls will be in scenes?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
WickedGames. Just a touch of a suggestion. Just on the picture quality. I would do say one version, set at like 1080p. Then make texture packs, if you want to call them that, that can bring up the quality to 4k, or go down to say 720p. This way, you can have your 4k out there, as well as lower compression for everyone else. And this might make your file size smaller. There are other games that do this, as well, and they are quite good, as far as pictures/video quality is. And if you compress too much, you may get glitches in the pictures.

Reactions: Udurfhsheh

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I'm fucking depressed now, this forum killed in me any creativity or desire to work on games.
Keep your balls and keep working on the game you want to make, presevere and build your following.

I liked the game, look forward to more. Cheers.

little bit sad to hear this, but if u think that sharing/ntr or another cuckery = creativity, than i cant feel bad about u much longer....
Kitty.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
I'm fucking depressed now, this forum killed in me any creativity or desire to work on games.
I may not like your politics but don't ever let a bucnh of pseudo intellectuals on a forum like this kill your creativity. I really enjoyed everything up to the point when one of the characters started to advocate for a cunt like Tate.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
You shouldn't let this people bring you down, if you actually don't want to keep making games thats okay, but don't do it because of the complainers, the thing is: NTR haters are really vocal, you should just ignore them and keep going with whatever you want to do.
Also don't reply to hater comments unless you want to dunk on someone lol

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and banner made me come. And this game is really good for an initial release.

The worldbuilding is fine.
The characters are numerous and different.
The plot is intriguing.
The artistic side is well done.

I had a good time playing it. The mc is a great guy. The other characters are good looking and have good personalities outside the bad client (and those that weren't introduced yet or too briefly). The flow of events is well thought. The musics and sounds are well chosen. The animations were good but could be more fluid (for example, the ballet video is strange).
Nice touch to have included some sentences in french.

And now I'm wondering why it's happening to him, why Luci was keeping an eye on him and the consequences of his future actions. Hope it'll get answered later.

Some remarks :
When his wife is giving him a handjob, his dick looked like it was made in plastic.
You've chosen yellow and pink for clear background but it's confusing, like it's Nick or Anastacia's talking. You should use another neutral color but different from those used for characters.
Anastacia's computer : there should be a warning when we finished seeing everything. Also, if we read the diary before seeing the photos, we should react differently since we already know what the girls did.
After the car's accident, Johnny was talking to his mother about another Johnny (though it should be Dylan) : 1676003353774.png
The english needs some work. And it's starting to be awful after mc's death.

I was going to ask if any bi/gay content could be considered since the men are attractive but I don't see it fitting the game though.
A solution to everything would be to include other male characters into the harem.

I hoped there would be more people supporting this game, ATM interest is very, very low. So from the looks of it. I fucked up. This could end up being a passion project but on a back burner because like any storyteller I love more people enjoying my stories. If I fuck up with one I move to another one, damn shame because imo it have a lot of potential, but people don't see the same way I guess :confused::(
Your game is too young to already reach that conclusion.

It's been some time since you joined this forum and you've already made another game previously, so you should already know that most of us are stubborn, harsh and specific. For example, I leave comments on games' threads I played, explaining what I thought about it in order to help even a little but, even though I try to be as objective as possible, there's still a part in what I say that is subjective.
So you should take all the feedbacks with a grain of salt and take what could make the game better.

little bit sad to hear this, but if u think that sharing/ntr or another cuckery = creativity, than i cant feel bad about u much longer....
You're saying it like harem = creativity...
It's either : a man die (preferably the father but also an uncle or the grandfather) and you take his place/inherit a house or you enter college and all the girls flow towards you.

Good continuation.

Reactions: hp_surfer and ktez
Jan 10, 2022
always the same bullshit from both sides ntr haters and fans, sometimes i'm asking myself how old people on this plattform are! it's simple, if he wanted to do an NTR game stay with it no matter what someone else is saying, even if you would plan to change it now people wouldn't trust you anyway.

and like i said before i'm not liking ntr at all but i don't care i just avoid it and don't cry if a dev wants to do such a game. give it a tag, write it in your OP and do your game as you intended to do. i'm outta here before it gets even more childish.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes