WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
You mean is there scene with women wearing heels in game ? If that is your question then yes, they are scenes like that.

Reactions: omega_rugal

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It's tried to change up how text works compared to other games but I wasn't a fan (most of a game is reading, the priority should be making it easy on the eyes, imo).
1) Text is tiny to allow for it to then be larger to indicate someone is shouting, just use bolding like everyone else... I used the accessibility settings to increase it but then even at max it was too small for my tastes. I noticed some comments about increasing the text size, it's not as simple as this though as it can't be done across the board as shouting will too large / be off the screen. You also need to make the phone larger to accommodate properly sized text.
2) Text is crammed into the left hand corner to allow for the right side to have a second speaker display stuff at the same time. A nice idea but doesn't work for me. The majority of the time it's a single speaker/narrator and things being down in the corner is just unpleasant to read. Also as you need to increase the text size (by a lot), then you might run into problems having 2 speakers at once... so again just alternate speakers as is the norm... or at least don't have it crammed to the left when there's only one speaker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked snooping around on the computer - though either having the up button or sidebar being functional so you don't have to keep closing the documents bit to choose a different folder would be handy... it'd be nice if it other bits were functional too like maybe clicking on the tagged photos on instagram would show interesting things, or the videos to be unedited versions of what was on youtube, etc.

Quite a few typos, "anyoing" "tought" "mashohist" "amature" "prety"... there were more but I figured a spellcheck should find them without me having to note them all down, so might wanna run one.

Does this dude have 5 kids or was I missing something here... I was surprised when Mia popped up outta nowhere and was calling him dad but wasn't sure if she was Marcell's kid or if that was just the other one... then there was that rando solider dude during the angel's summary that I'd never heard of before so didn't give a hoot about... I feel like it needs more of a setup or something.

That said if the text gets sorted out then there is promise here... I like supernatural stuff and corruption, I'm interested to see what kind of a perverted depraved family he might end up with from the demon's deal... also anastasia is really hot so definitely want to see more of her.

Reactions: hawk784563

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
It's tried to change up how text works compared to other games but I wasn't a fan (most of a game is reading, the priority should be making it easy on the eyes, imo).
1) Text is tiny to allow for it to then be larger to indicate someone is shouting, just use bolding like everyone else... I used the accessibility settings to increase it but then even at max it was too small for my tastes. I noticed some comments about increasing the text size, it's not as simple as this though as it can't be done across the board as shouting will too large / be off the screen. You also need to make the phone larger to accommodate properly sized text.
2) Text is crammed into the left hand corner to allow for the right side to have a second speaker display stuff at the same time. A nice idea but doesn't work for me. The majority of the time it's a single speaker/narrator and things being down in the corner is just unpleasant to read. Also as you need to increase the text size (by a lot), then you might run into problems having 2 speakers at once... so again just alternate speakers as is the norm... or at least don't have it crammed to the left when there's only one speaker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked snooping around on the computer - though either having the up button or sidebar being functional so you don't have to keep closing the documents bit to choose a different folder would be handy... it'd be nice if it other bits were functional too like maybe clicking on the tagged photos on instagram would show interesting things, or the videos to be unedited versions of what was on youtube, etc.

Quite a few typos, "anyoing" "tought" "mashohist" "amature" "prety"... there were more but I figured a spellcheck should find them without me having to note them all down, so might wanna run one.

Does this dude have 5 kids or was I missing something here... I was surprised when Mia popped up outta nowhere and was calling him dad but wasn't sure if she was Marcell's kid or if that was just the other one... then there was that rando solider dude during the angel's summary that I'd never heard of before so didn't give a hoot about... I feel like it needs more of a setup or something.

That said if the text gets sorted out then there is promise here... I like supernatural stuff and corruption, I'm interested to see what kind of a perverted depraved family he might end up with from the demon's deal... also anastasia is really hot so definitely want to see more of her.
You could see phone screen with all family members in it. When MC was contacted by Marcel.
And yes he have 5 kids. Girl with Mia is black, Marcel is black so it's easy to guess MC is dad of Mia in that scene. Mia is college girl, she lives in dorm. Computer will get more buttons for navigation.
Instagram is an afterthought, and I will be fleshing it out in the next update.
Did you saw dance video with Anja, where she is dancing nude? There will be more videos like that but with much better quality.
Rando solider dude is mantioned couple of time's he is baby alex, mantioned by MOM, DAD and Ellie. He was baby with big head. You can even see his photos near stairs,when Ellie talked about dad's and Nick hairstyle.

Font is now fixed.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Fixed everything size of the game is 2gb with minimal change in quality for 4k screens under 4k you will not be able to tell difference. I will keep uncompressed version for 4k purist. Also I have fixed text size, it should be ok now for players with smaller and lower res screens. I will upload this version tonight.
Why did you even make the game in 4k, LITERALLY no one does that. Most games are done in 1080p.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes