ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm sure there is a good story buried somewhere in there, but having to click SO many times just to get to the next dialogue is super annoying and I got fed up and dropped it.

I'm a game Dev and idk how people code their games that this happens sometimes. Your code should just flow from one dialogue to the next without breaks unless you put one. Where it only changes when you click or press space bar/enter.

WickedGames idk how you coded your game, but you should try to fix it. Also, you should change your File format from JPG to WEBP; drastically drops your file size. is free!

1675797868772.png

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Nice writing. I enjoyed reading the dialogues.
The only thing, please, improve the translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't particularly care about ntr, but hope all scenes will be optional.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I'm sure there is a good story buried somewhere in there, but having to click SO many times just to get to the next dialogue is super annoying and I got fed up and dropped it.

I'm a game Dev and idk how people code their games that this happens sometimes. Your code should just flow from one dialogue to the next without breaks unless you put one. Where it only changes when you click or press space bar/enter.

WickedGames idk how you coded your game, but you should try to fix it. Also, you should change your File format from JPG to WEBP; drastically drops your file size. is free!

View attachment 2373759
Thanks for advices.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

shiroyuk

Aug 25, 2019
I would like to propose being able to choose the letter fonts, as I am finding it a little difficult to read because of the size.

If possible, put a border on the letters because there are parts that the letter on the white background complicates even more to read.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The beginning seems interesting. Anyway, I reserve my opinion for future updates.

Jul 27, 2021
WickedGames
Great first release of the game, aside from some typos here and there it seems interesting enough and can't wait for future versions. Don't let those nagging drag you down as they tend to do on this site.

I think that's true, but since I don't self insert as the MC, it's a trope that is both overused, and does nothing for me.
Based moderator, that's exactly how I think. I never self-insert myself as the MC, nothing really affects me personally from all the games I've played on this site and elsewhere. But the constant nagging in threads is simply tiresome, sometimes I wish that nagging was more harshly punished on this site.

Several developers have already been chased away from this site, or changed their entire game mid-way because of constant nagging in these threads. You have far more people downloading these games than ever reply in threads, heck I've replied in like less than 1% of the threads of the games I've played. But there's constantly like 10+ people spamming these threads with their hatred for certain content, especially in new game threads like this one to force their beliefs onto the developer to change the game.

Saying suggestive stuff like: "It will get less support if you add <Genre>" ... "It has this <Genre> so I won't play it."

I don't enjoy futa protagonist content, because it does nothing for me as enjoyment and despite my disappointment as some of these games look good, I don't go in these threads nagging the developer should change it on my behest. I really see no added benefit to be a dickhead to these developers that want to follow their own creative impulses, changing it midway is not a sign of a 'good developer' but one that lacks backbone and integrity to stand behind their own creative work.

View attachment 2372981

Its bait and switch, else you' have filled this out properly and wouldn't be getting most of these comments.
In this spoiler tag is where you put in the planned tags, not LESS than what is already tagged above.
If you have ever read the tagging rules, a developer/uploader is not allowed to use tags that are not currently available in the game.

1675799435433.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I’m not sure labeling the game NTR is correct. Correct me if I’m wrong but You are technically playing all of the male characters (dad and sons) so you can’t really NTR’d yourself…

At most there will be swinging/sharing with the MC and his friend+his friends family.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I’m not sure labeling the game NTR is correct. Correct me if I’m wrong but You are technically playing all of the male characters (dad and sons) so you can’t really NTR’d yourself…

At most there will be swinging/sharing with the MC and his friend+his friends family.
It isn't technically NTR, you are correct, but the message will probably help reduce the amount of off topic posting on the thread...so I appreciate the dev's forthright stance on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: White Lamp

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
If you have ever read the tagging rules, a developer/uploader is not allowed to use tags that are not currently available in the game.
Is reading hard?
I literally included a screenshot of the exact place where future tags should be listed and are listed in AVNs that aren't trying to hide their content to get more initial downloads.

Additionally, it can be noted in the "Dev Notes" spoiler area what content is and isn't 'forced' and if it is avoidable or only skippable.

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Looks like a great game but....white text on white and light colors is almost impossible to read. Is there a way I can make the text readable???

Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Is reading hard?
I literally included a screenshot of the exact place where future tags should be listed and are listed in AVNs that aren't trying to hide their content to get more initial downloads.

Additionally, it can be noted in the "Dev Notes" spoiler area what content is and isn't 'forced' and if it is avoidable or only skippable.
To be fair, Rule #2 in the rules quoted by DownloadAllTheGames states "Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future," even though the extra convention of Future Tags that you originally noted is in use throughout F95. (y)

Last edited:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, does this release end with the Contract/Book on Luci's desk (or is the Comp'd version buggered)? I thought the Dev said the MC returned from Hell... Fever Dream? :)

I have to say really liking the game so far- I do have one small issue with the narrative... It would've been nice to know that Mia was the MC's daughter prior to the club scene. You may have felt more attachment/loss knowing that you were leaving her. Other than that- it's pretty wicked for a maiden voyage. As much as I enjoyed the lewd bits- I found the description/philosophy of Hell incredibly fascinating (in line with many beliefs that I've held for years).

Eagerly waiting to see where this game goes next... Great job, WickedGames!

Lastly, it would be nice (and a space saver) if people's "snow-flake sense" tingled before realizing that certain aspects of a game might offend their delicate sensibilities. Lol ;)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes