kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So can I make the MC have the daughters and the rest of the MC's LIs for him only (ie no one else has a relationship, sexual or romantic with them) and avoid all the rest of the sexual content (or skip it if it's some content that includes girls that aren't MC's LIs) or not?
probably depend who is MC for u cause there are three...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
yes you can. It's optional.
Well, this works perfectly for me.

On the other hand, for an unknown reason, a moderator has deleted my first post, which led to the conversation that led me to the conclusion that I might be interested in the game...

• Haha
Reactions: kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Well, this works perfectly for me.

On the other hand, for an unknown reason, a moderator has deleted my first post, which led to the conversation that led me to the conclusion that I might be interested in the game...
just play it u will like it :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
If the author solves the problem with the font size, it might be interesting. So far, the need to peer into a very small print does not bring pleasure, rather irritation and detachment from the plot.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nice and large intro... there will be also a sharing/cuckold path? Or only incest/cheating?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
does anyone else have problems with the font size of the text?

I can hardly see anything, and with the light font color on the background I have to start guessing what is there.

I also don't see any adjustment options? :unsure:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just Finished playing the game , just gotta say this Look very promising lot's of characters already , the main cast is really Lovely and the setting is good , i Love the the Dev is trying to make something new in the harem only era games which are all copy/paste same shit and when new game comes they come hating on it good luck Dev and i will look forward playing the next update ......just Questions about the game : so The MC can get the girls but based on our choices we can get NTRed or not ? will there be sharing ? and is there cuckold path for the dad ? hope u got all these paths Covred dev XD

Reactions: Claudio83
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes