baklol

Aug 13, 2018
well feels renders should be more optimized and story needs some alteration or trimmed and was okay as first release

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Played it, liked it!
- Renders are very good
- Animations could be a bit better (the jerk off scene at the beginning when the hand grabs a bigger cock then the cock really is.

BUT some parts are quite annoying:
- The text is too small in that corner and it didn´t even reach to the middle of the screen. So when i put it up some notches bigger, some text gets invisible beneath it :) So please make the text bigger
- Very much (multiple=2) bugs in this game. Maybe try to eliminate them before the next release because it is hard as f... to concentrate on the game when you know that some error comes bye soon.

I don´t care about the tags but i would love it to be a harem without NTR?! :)

Jan 10, 2022
Tags represent what is in the game, not what is planed. Have fun playing other games.
by saying this you are already admitting that it will have NTR (i mean it's already obvious anyway) but to not communicate it in your OP you are almost asking for trouble. like some people here already said, communicate it clearly to get the attention of the correct audience instead blaming others when they try it and get surprised.

good luck anyway, even i'f i'm not a fan of this genre i can tolerate that and wish you all the best (y)

Last edited:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
by saying this you are already admitting that it will have NTR (i mean which is already obvious anyway) but to not communicate it in your OP you are almost asking for trouble. like some people here already said, communicate it clearly to get the attention of the correct audience instead blaming others when they try it at get surprised.

good luck anyway, even i'f i'm not a fan of this genre i can tolerate that and wish you all your best (y)
I changed op.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yes.
Also how realistic would it be to have all women interested in just one man.
But...
NTR SON'S WILL FUCK THER MOM
DAD WILL FUCK DAUGHTERS
I proceed to leave my 'LMFAO' and retire. It's not my style of game but I appreciate these types of developers who do whatever the hell they want to do and completely don't give a shit. Who am I to judge?

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Impressive. Are you also interested to do localization for this game?
I don't know yet. I can't download it, there's no PC version on the Mega. Yes, and I have updates on the projects I work with.
I translate (localize) into Russian.

Last edited:

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
Very good start. I thought the writing/story was very good although the latter part isn't really my cup of tea.

My only gripe would be the yellow background on the phone messages as i found it hard to read.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes