MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I feel like I'm on crazy pills because I could swear I've seen this here before.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is nuts ... Hell is a totally different plane of non existence in game reality,
clearly Mc is locked in his head. We should help him get outta his head.
MC will be corrupted by new family member that will be introduced in next update, it's about something he did in hell. That will come as consequence.
that new family member will have option to manipulate MC's dreams and corrupt him with his hidden desires.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
This is nuts ... Hell is a totally different plane of non existence in game reality,
clearly Mc is locked in his head. We should help him get outta his head.
Hmmm concept off hell is very wide and different, imo Dante Alighieri mixed with Neil Gaiman is cool mix. I personally belive in a form of existence after death.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Having only one Mc is Best - To many Sucks - Especially wont give a fuck if asking for share ..
As Mc My Main is to Have all From Daughters to Wife and Other Neightboor Daughters and Wifes...So NETORI route is more better
Fuck Fest i Enjoy Solo no other Dicks :cool:(y) I used that hole for my dick only :lepew:(y)
Damn shame mate, sorry for making you miss on this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... nobody wants to go back to hell .. whole Canstantine movie was everyone wanting outta heaven and hell and staying on earth.
Not even Lucifer could get them back to hell with blackmail or any means, really HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.
Hmmm concept off hell is very wide and different, imo Dante Alighieri mixed with Neil Gaiman is cool mix. I personally belive in a form of existence after death.
a super dick and none of the girls can resist it.
Literally the definition of this game:
This game will be a fuck fest.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Awesome game, tired of harem games where the MC has a super dick and none of the girls can resist it.
I feel the same way. And like I said in MMD I am gamer first, I want to make something that would be interesting for me to play. Maybe this game can inspire more dev's to try the same, and not be limited with ntr on or off mob. Just make something with love
Money driven project are imo wihout a soul. It would be cool to have more patreons don't get me wrong it helps a lot. But I don't want to limit my imagination and creativity to just get more support's.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Well ... nobody wants to go back to hell .. whole Canstantine movie was everyone wanting outta heaven and hell and staying on earth.
Not even Lucifer could get them back to hell with blackmail or any means, really HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

Literally the definition of this game:
Not really.

About hell. Did I say it's a nice place ? But here you have sexy devil with agenda. Deal with it. Hahahaha.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
The main protagonist is the head of the family (Dad) like Eleven is leading character in Stranger things. You have his story but also many other branching stories that are used to:
1. Define all other character's in a way to make main story more immersive. Where you will get a chance to know Nick, Ellie, Anja, Liz, Alex and Mia. See how they are, how they think and feel. Experinance how they connect with MC and how they feel about everything that's happing in there lives.

MC (Dad) romance interest: Liz, Ellie, Mia, Anja, All other female characters.

Nick, Alex and all other Male character's will have limited romance option's.

Nick- primary target is Mom, options for some more limiting interaction will be with Anja and Ellie, but for more heavy interaction with all other MILF's in town. Sharing with friends will be a thing.

Alex-primary target is also Mom, with heavy interaction with Anja. Possible option is sharing with Nick.

Nick friends- Mom's that will be introduced; one of them is Johnny's mom and Dylan's mom Sophia. Zack mom will come in future updates.

Marcel will have it's own branch with his family, MC can chose to corrupt Marcel and share with him or just chose to take Marcel Daughter and wife.

Anja's friend's will also have more stories.But atm Ekko will get attention and you will find out what did happened at camping. Maybe something with his sister

MC will be corrupted by new family member that will be introduced in next update, it's about something he did in hell. That will come as consequence.

Also that new family member will have option to manipulate MC's dreams and corrupt him with his hidden desires.

All in all;
This game will be a fuck fest.
IAM OUT 1360640_tenor.gif Good Luck with your game dev (y)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes