fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BlackAndWhite-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I'm almost afraid to ask...but what are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing?:HideThePain: Pregnancy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol I don't want to speak without knowing, but if we use that banner as a reference, this almost certainly looks like is going to be a free-for-all fuckfest mix of tags
tenor (16).gif

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I guess it's this time again ...

WickedGames ... Just a guess: You are using *.png as image file format? I know it's a selectable option in render software ...
But it's not the best option for releasing a renpy game with it ... please consider to convert your image file to a better, more efficient image file format. Like *.jpg (for non layered images) or *.webp (for layered images) ... those file formats are usually way smaller in size without loosing in quality. There are quite a few free software solutions to convert image files - for example XnView or XnConvert. Both are multi lingual, pretty easy to use and like I said totally free. And if you use the "lossless" quality setting (100% quality), you cant usually see any difference in quality to your *.png files.

You dont even need to change your code after converting all images if you use for example the windows "cmd" command: You can rename all images back to *.png (without changing the file format - it's just a mass renaming tool - so your coding is still intact.
The command is (*** = your path to your files) :

rename ***/game/images/*.jpg ***/game/images/*.png
or rename ***/game/images/*.webp ***/game/images/*.png

With this your image file are still jpg's/webp's with the way smaller file size but just renamed for your coded png file format.
Your game would be instead of around 7 GB (which is HUGE) shrinked to a much easier to use around 700 MB - 1 GB.
Way less storage space taken on your drive and more important, way less time wasted in uploading (for you) and downloading (for us).

There are also a few step-by-step guides here on this forum available ...
For example: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-optimize-images-in-batch.100265/
Feel free to ask if you have more specific questions about all this.

*edit*
If you are not using *.png's, sry. Then wow ... it must have A TON of content then. ;)
I'm gonna wait for MyPreciousCJ 's compressed version before I give it a lock - 7 GB is WAY to much for downloading with my I-net speed ...
*edit*

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
WickedGames

Overview should be something like:

"You will play as 1 of many male protagonists in this game. You were murdered after a business deal gone awry leaving behind your wife, daughters, and sons. You are then given a 2nd chance by the devil herself to change yours and your family's fate. How you decide to live and how you decide to deal with your enemies will be up to you. Will you go down the white or black path? Will you finally decide to give into your taboo feelings with your 2nd chance? The choice is yours."

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes