firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
but.... there would not be any coments....
yea meaningful discussion/feedback is rare.

here's me trying though
-the font is too small (I had to put the text scaling at max)
-a center text box would be better in my opinion
-cutting a sex scene without a finish like the one at the beginning is a huge buzzkill

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Wow, this is a ton of material for a 0.01 release. Dunno if you can keep up that pace, but I'm hoping the best for you. Lot of interesting angles to work with, too. But not everything's perfect.

The text font is rather small. Would it be possible to have a selection of font sizes?
The text is not centered, it's always in the bottom-left, which tends to drag the eye much further away from the action happening in the middle of the screen.
The font has no black outline, which means contrast with the background is frequently an issue, making some of the text hard to read.
In the 'snooping on daughters computer' scene, very few of the buttons did anything. In particular, I couldn't find a 'back' button that worked, so I kept having to close the window to get back to the root directory.

The only comment I have for the story, other than 'I like where this is going', is specifically on the scene with Luci. When she mentions being infertile, I had a brief hope of her, some ways down the line, casually saying 'oops, I lied, teehee'. She is the devil, ya know, it's a possibility. :)

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Wow, this is a ton of material for a 0.01 release. Dunno if you can keep up that pace, but I'm hoping the best for you. Lot of interesting angles to work with, too. But not everything's perfect.

The text font is rather small. Would it be possible to have a selection of font sizes?
The text is not centered, it's always in the bottom-left, which tends to drag the eye much further away from the action happening in the middle of the screen.
The font has no black outline, which means contrast with the background is frequently an issue, making some of the text hard to read.
In the 'snooping on daughters computer' scene, very few of the buttons did anything. In particular, I couldn't find a 'back' button that worked, so I kept having to close the window to get back to the root directory.

The only comment I have for the story, other than 'I like where this is going', is specifically on the scene with Luci. When she mentions being infertile, I had a brief hope of her, some ways down the line, casually saying 'oops, I lied, teehee'. She is the devil, ya know, it's a possibility. :)
Hahahaha you have good hunch mate. But she didn't lie. It will come as surprised even to her.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I see you are compressing it. Thanks mate. ♥
You're welcome!

You should really add an option to adjust/increase the text size since it's optimized for 4k but if you don't play the game on a 4k monitor, the text is almost unreadable!:geek::HideThePain:

Load/save slots are very small, too.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
is that baby?
Time moves faster in Hell. Time MC spent in hell, were mere day, but on earth one year and six months have passed since his untimely demise. So what was once a baby, in hell in 10 earth days will be a teenage girl. Oops, did I say too much :whistle::LOL:

Reactions: e-disfunction

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
You're welcome!

You should really add an option to adjust/increase the text size since it's optimized for 4k but if you don't play the game on a 4k monitor, the text is almost unreadable!:geek::HideThePain:

Load/save slots are very small, too.
Can you maybe change this in your compressed version ? If it's not to much trouble for you ?

Aug 22, 2021
Time moves faster in Hell. Time MC spent in hell, were mere day, but on earth one year and six months have passed since his untimely demise. So what was once a baby, in hell in 10 earth days will be a teenage girl. Oops, did I say too much :whistle::LOL:
Not good. The daughters will be Milfs when MC gets back. :)

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Ok, too many guys, unless you can prevent (not happen, avoid) all but the MC from having sex scenes and romancing the LIs, the game isn't going to interest me at all.
Game is focused on dad and daughters, main story is that. Side content is everything else.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Game is focused on dad and daughters, main story is that. Side content is everything else.
So can I make the MC have the daughters and the rest of the MC's LIs for him only (ie no one else has a relationship, sexual or romantic with them) and avoid all the rest of the sexual content (or skip it if it's some content that includes girls that aren't MC's LIs) or not?

Reactions: Andromodus

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
So can I make the MC have the daughters and the rest of the MC's LIs for him only (ie no one else has a relationship, sexual or romantic with them) and avoid all the rest of the sexual content (or skip it if it's some content that includes girls that aren't MC's LIs) or not?
yes you can. It's optional.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Can you maybe change this in your compressed version ? If it's not to much trouble for you ?
Tbh I messed around quite a bit with the textsize but in the end I decided against changing it since my renpy knowledge is limited.
I thought that simply increasing the fixed values to other fixed values isn't a good solution since what is suitable for me might not be suitable for someone else. Imho the best solution would be something like a slider for the textsize in the preferences screen. And I don't mean just the ingame text, I also mean the gui texts.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Will there be DPs and gang bangs in future updates? How many renders in the first release?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes