incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
congratulations to the developer for another game with the best tag on the site (in my opinion) which is the incest tag

you can count on my support

• Hey there
Reactions: Paprika

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Very interesting plot and storyline. The incest angle works well with the tension created. This developer knows more about theology than probably 90% of people, it's refreshing even if it veers on and off track.

This was a great introduction to a game and I suspect there will be "Patches" in the future which I am totally cool with. Keep up the great work!

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
interesting start. I like the characters (especially the family dog) and the humor in the game.

If regular updates come and the story continues to develop, I will stay with it and support the game. :)

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Looks like a great game but....white text on white and light colors is almost impossible to read. Is there a way I can make the text readable???
Couldn't agree more and the letters are so small it makes it even harder to read

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Game is great, better than I was expecting honestly.

I echo what other people say about the text, so I hope in the future this will be fixed up. My suggestion would be adding an outline (decent border size) to the text to solve this problem.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Drops the d/l and space taken from 6-7 GB down to 600-700 MB. You do lose some picture quality, but you'll likely not notice the quality loss.
I have downloaded the compressed version, can assure I did not notice the drop in quality :PogChamp:
Highly recommend the compressed version
Couldn't agree more and the letters are so small it makes it even harder to read
Dev is aware of this and will indeed make the texts bigger in the next update (y)

Pretty sure all the pics will be switched to the WEP (whatever it's called) format, so there should be no more 7 GB DLs moving forward (y)

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Fixed everything size of the game is 2gb with minimal change in quality for 4k screens under 4k you will not be abile to tell diference . I will keep uncompressed version for 4k purist. Also I have fixed text size, it should be ok now for players with smaller and lower res screens. I will upload this version tonight.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
aw man, the game started out so promising, but the fantasy shit ruined it for me.
It's just storytelling tool to add very cool characters and corrupt dad. Because now he is not morally bound by human standards. Also, dad will now get some cool powers and some of them are wet dream for all of us.

This movie

Reactions: StenKilla
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes