RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Friend game is on ice atm. User that hate ntr that much got me baned on patreon.
It was just matter of time due to tags, but consider moving to subscribestar. I know about your other game, but when i saw it's vanilla i've ignored it tbh it's just over saturated and boring trope to me. This on the other hand is more dynamic and interesting with various potential scenarios if you decide to continue to develop it.
Like someone mentioned which i also noticed over the years here, ntr/sharing and other non vanilla genre fans would ask about the tag they are interested in and if there are no plans for it they will move on, while some portion of harem crowd would pressure, threat, bitch and seethe to remove tags that developer had plans for since the beginning, in your case even gang up to report you, which also happened to some other developers as well. Either try subscribestar or bring back i-tag with a patch like most developers who are on patreon do. Make them landlady and landlords and tenants living in household, then release patch separately.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup, the trouble with the Ui is the minimalistic tiny save slots and texts in the whole game.
Then the very narrow width for text which means long phrases take up more rows than
necessary on wider screens and text, already small, becomes all huddled up together in the left lower side of the screen, creeping up towards the middle.
All it takes is tweaking the GUi and finding a ballance.

Reactions: Agrik

raid7

Oct 22, 2018
definitely going to keep an eye on this game, when is the next update going to be released?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
definitely going to keep an eye on this game, when is the next update going to be released?
Maybe never, I lost platform because one user here reported me on patreon. Because game was not in his taste. Fucking idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: raid7

CineRuSS

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe never, I lost platform because one user here reported me on patreon. Because game was not in his taste. Fucking idiot.
Don't let yourself down because of some idiots. I liked this game, it was good for a starter and has potential.
And maybe Patreon wasn't the best decision for a AVN with "incest". They Don't allow such things. Think about SubscribeStar or something similar without such uptight rules.

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
WickedGames
One thing I'd fix with the phones is the text color. it is VERY hard to read the text on that bright yellow background. The volume control is a bit wacky as well. The music is under voice, vocals is under music. Then at other times it's correct.

Another issue is reading text when its on a bright background. The text box should probably be darker? Example attached.

1677187216706.png

Otherwise, promising!

Last edited:

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
Please dont stop working this game is awesome!

Did you saw dance video with Anja, where she is dancing nude? There will be more videos like that but with much better quality.
Dude that animation is already top-notch. Also the sex scene animations are awesome. Better than some devs with thousands of subs (y)

I don't want to give up. But this is just fucked up thing to do to anyone.
Please don't give up because of some whiners:cry:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Please dont stop working this game is awesome!

Dude that animation is already top-notch. Also the sex scene animations are awesome. Better than some devs with thousands of subs (y)

Please don't give up because of some whiners:cry:
Thanks mate, but I can't promise anything atm.

Reactions: Ksswiss123
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes