fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Have not seen an update on potential work plans since 2023-03, which reaches over the three month mark for status updates.

Per site guidelines, marked as Abandoned.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I can't mention it, but there are many games that have been supported on Patreon for a long time and that contain incest and rape as well, including rumors that some have already been denounced but have not been removed from there...

I don't understand their criteria

Morho

May 16, 2023
I can't mention it, but there are many games that have been supported on Patreon for a long time and that contain incest and rape as well, including rumors that some have already been denounced but have not been removed from there...

I don't understand their criteria
Depends on lots of factors...how much evidence u provide, who from patreon is making investigation atc, how much dev is talking about it on other sites/discord atc...but mostly they r lazy and without personal motivations ( u would be to if u woud do it for some time) so providing screens to make their life easier has never failed.

Reactions: Allan Wolf

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
patreon is a life delay, dev should try to use subscribestar to have freedom to develop their games without any restriction
Yeah, IF they can get a page approved, so many devs have issues getting their pages approved on SS, taking months, or not approved at all.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Most people likes to have only 1 MC and he is the only one getting the women that's why most games are like that.
That's exactly the problem and why people are complaining since 2 years that most of the games are clones. It's either :
a school setting, in which we move in with a landlady/family's female friend and her daughter(s) (rarely in the dorms), with or without incest;
or the famous dead father (sometimes just missing) leading to a family fuckfest for the son.
Limiting the kinks reduce creativity, too afraid to encounter controversy. Following the majority doesn't make a game good. And being popular doesn't mean a game is good either.

Good continuation.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Hello.

That's exactly the problem and why people are complaining since 2 years that most of the games are clones. It's either :
a school setting, in which we move in with a landlady/family's female friend and her daughter(s) (rarely in the dorms), with or without incest;
or the famous dead father (sometimes just missing) leading to a family fuckfest for the son.
Limiting the kinks reduce creativity, too afraid to encounter controversy. Following the majority doesn't make a game good. And being popular doesn't mean a game is good either.

Good continuation.
Of course, cause ppl like play bad games...

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
patreon is a life delay, dev should try to use subscribestar to have freedom to develop their games without any restriction
Except some devs don't get a single response from subscriberstar for months while some others get their page up in a few days. iirc they tend to response quickly to devs who already have some followers on platforms/social media but take months to reply to other small/new devs.

WickedGames if you havent tried, I think you can try asking for help in the program/development/art section in this forum. You probably need hundreds of followers on twitter or pixiv or other platforms to speed up the process in subscriberstar. As for patreon, the description of the game in the original post here alone is enough for patreon to ban you.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.01

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 931 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
To get around it you can allow players to set relationships or “nicknames”. Or make a separate “unofficial” patch that update relationships.

many bigger games have shown they’ve are able to get around it using the above methods.

As for making new game and retrying with patreon there’s been others who were successful as well so good luck!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes