• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
The game is promising but you dont get to do any of the nasty stuff. Needs more work/update
Yea we didn't get to meet this ripped dude in the pictures Alex was it?
Game is currently on hold cuz some guy got the devs patron banned just for lolz :(

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
Personally, I like to play as if I were the MC, so if there are several protagonists, the effect I'm looking for disappears (unless one is the true protagonist and the others are secondary characters with whom we can sometimes make decisions) This makes me only want to have sex scenes where that real protagonist participates (in other words, I want my fictional self to participate in all sex scenes, and in no case other guys that aren't my fictional self) Also, Since I don't like NTR or sharing, all the LIs of that true protagonist should be able to be exclusive, that is, that they have no romance or sex with anyone other than him, neither in front of the screen, nor after it.
But that's the thing. You are not playing yourself in the game. You are guiding and influencing a character or sometimes characters who have their own personalities and tastes.
Someting I liked about this first version was how different the characters were and that got me intrigued about their stories. I don't think the dev knows just how talented he is and all these whiners who want just another copy paste incest renpy game that f95 is full of. I say give him a chance let him tell his story and then decide instead of behaving like the dev stole your girlfriend simply by mentioning sons will mess around with their mothers sometimes... :/

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But that's the thing. You are not playing yourself in the game. You are guiding and influencing a character or sometimes characters who have their own personalities and tastes.
Someting I liked about this first version was how different the characters were and that got me intrigued about their stories. I don't think the dev knows just how talented he is and all these whiners who want just another copy paste incest renpy game that f95 is full of. I say give him a chance let him tell his story and then decide instead of behaving like the dev stole your girlfriend simply by mentioning sons will mess around with their mothers sometimes... :/
In fact I'm playing as if I'm the MC. I'm not going to play in other way to please anyone.

I have partially played the first version of the game (with lowercase letters, before including the large letters that can be read without becoming myopic) and for me the MC is the father, as the developer has said, and the others are secondary characters. Since the developer has already said that sharing is optional and that the relationship between mother (MC's wife) and son is also optional, nothing like that will happen in my game.

Regarding the mini stories, as I understand it, we will have the option to prevent the sex scenes from happening, so in my case they will not happen either.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Sorry, guys, but I will continue working on my old games (MMD and B&W) when subscribestar activates my profile. In between I will make a new account on patreon with new game developer name, and I will try to post it on Patreon and here, so yes, you will get a new game from me and some of you may recognize my style, but I ask that you not ask if it's mine; I will never tell.

JPSmith

Sep 7, 2020
New game is comming soon :D
Sorry, guys, but I will continue working on my old games (MMD and B&W) when subscribestar activates my profile. In between I will make a new account on patreon with new game developer name, and I will try to post it on Patreon and here, so yes, you will get a new game from me and some of you may recognize my style, but I ask that you not ask if it's mine; I will never tell.
I mean, until the guy who reported you before will do so again to spite you. Seems like you're setting yourself up.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so is this game abandoned? i just finished playing the current content and love the music. not really a fan of incest but Anja is gorgeous. i love the humor and the stuff at the end with Luci was hilarious and hot. well if abandoned, i will definately keep an eye out for the new game.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes