musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
Am I the only one who thought that the girl at the end of Gisela 13 was Tia? She is my favorite, so I might be biased. I like Megan too, though.

DOther1

Jun 16, 2022
Hi! I was a casual lurker on the 8Muses Blackadder forum, and some may recognize my name or profile from posts sharing a lot of old 2012 BA stuff, or the posts about trying to create a cohesive storyline and plot. It seems that the forum is now only accessible through an invitation, if you didn't register before this change. That's way some of us cannot enter anymore.

I would like to ask if someone has an invitation code that they can share with me through DMs. For some reason I thought that I wouldn't need one, as I made some posts an all, but here we are.

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
I wonder if anyone can continue with the old clara ravens comics it was very great art, and was hoping to see a continuation story from Columbian Illusion 2 comic, :cry:sad part creator rumor i guess he is in jail?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
This thread has seen more action in the last few days because of 8muses going down than it has from BA actually uploading decent content.

That speaks volumes.

Reactions: fameerfuddi

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Fellow Blackadder fans, I'm working on an HD project and am in need of source files. Original PDF, or jpg files. I will soon share before and after pics to show progress. PS. Rip 8muses forum (

Before

After

*Be sure to download each image to properly compare. If I had the source file pdf of probing time, the results would be much better.
DM me if you'd like to share source files with me, you can request a set to update HD for me to share here for all to enjoy.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes