Trainhead

May 9, 2022
Fellow Blackadder fans, I'm working on an HD project and am in need of source files. Original PDF, or jpg files. I will soon share before and after pics to show progress. PS. Rip 8muses forum (

Before

After

*Be sure to download each image to properly compare. If I had the source file pdf of probing time, the results would be much better.
DM me if you'd like to share source files with me, you can request a set to update HD for me to share here for all to enjoy.
Not sure what you mean by 'Source File' but here's 'It's Probing Time' in discrete JPG images
1701631181413.jpeg

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Not sure what you mean by 'Source File' but here's 'It's Probing Time' in discrete JPG images
View attachment 3139675
Yes source files mean original quality files from store. Or a similar copy. When I have access to "source" material the results of HD process will be better. Thank you for sharing, I will look at these files; then make decision.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018
It's messages, not views, but anyway, I commend you for creating this bot! What inspired you to do it? Are you planning to create other characters as well? If so, Tia is my favorite.
Miriam was always my favorite and we did a lot of speculation of what personality would suit her best on the 8muses forum. So I just did some tinkering with different prompts until I got her. And yeah if you or others would be interested I will make the other girls too, tell me what you would like to see.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
8 Muses . . .

Any word on the status of 8 Muses? Is the forum gone for good?
it was barely alive the past couple years anyway in my opinion. heck, they didn't even have moderators anymore - or they were halfdead too. i wonder if there is another forum like 8muses (beside solid f95) which is also better?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Well that's a nice bot and great image, is there a checkpoint for stable diffusion or a model that is available, I'd love to make some art for myself of Miriam, seeing as BA basically refuses to listen to his paying community.

• Love
Reactions: Piotrek

SD_Silverfish

Mar 24, 2018
Well that's a nice bot and great image, is there a checkpoint for stable diffusion or a model that is available, I'd love to make some art for myself of Miriam, seeing as BA basically refuses to listen to his paying community.
I used AbsoluteReality V1.8.1 along with my own custom Lora for characters

• Red Heart
Reactions: Piotrek
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes