Jack Kirby

Aug 15, 2020
true but if people don't buy sets on a character he may discontinue with the model sadly but yea I loved the 2nd comic came out with her but hopefully she may have a return
I always felt like what he should've done was if a particular model didn't sell well on their own then maybe pair them up with 1 that did to maybe help build a fan base for that model. 1 set I've always liked was Below The City 2. Gisela is great and I'm a fan of Skyla but I know others are not. I thought they made a good pair in that set. Jane's 2nd set was really good too but maybe pair her up with Tia or something and I'm sure it'd do great. Yeah it might take a little more effort but I'd like to imagine that people would be more inclined to pay for quality $15 sets then for some of the half-assed $10 sets.

Reactions: MMA Wii Fit Trainer

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
true but if people don't buy sets on a character he may discontinue with the model sadly but yea I loved the 2nd comic came out with her but hopefully she may have a return
Well he threatened to retire Miriam because her sets weren't selling well at the time... I personally think they weren't selling well because those particular early sets were pretty shit.

It costs him zero dollars to just not use a character anymore, there's literally no need to threaten to remove a character unless he's trying to get money, which he always is.

And even if he does, he'll make a new Daz model and release a set or two of this new chick, and the cycle repeats.

This dude needs to just pull his thumb out and move to Blender, what he's doing now isn't going to last much longer.

SD_Silverfish

Mar 24, 2018
Here's the Megan 1 he did. Don't remember if there was any Tia pics done or not. Not sure if they're anywhere on this forum. This is from back on the 8muses site. Hopefully he doesnt mind me posting this. Full credit to SD_Silverfish. I think this 1 came out amazing. View attachment 3373474
That was one of my earliest ones. This one is more recent, though from a few months ago. 00026-1666313292.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes