Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
blackadder should make 3d animations, are there any animations like blackadder style characters?
As far as animations that have a Blackadder/Western style, Amusteven has really good animations but it's almost been a year since he's posted anything, maybe he's retired. Jackerman is really good too and is active, most recently releasing Selena's shame. I would say content warning for Jackerman's stuff but we all jack off to Blackadder's content, so I don't think one is needed.

For Eastern/anime looks, Umemaro recently released "Friends" though I prefer some of their older works. Studio GGB was one of the most promising studios before quitting entirely. Their last video is arguably one of the best 3d hentais ever. Akai Syohousen/Red Prescription always has good works, and are still actively uploading, although they no longer do interactive movies, rather they just release videos. Not a big deal for most people, but I preferred their IMs over just videos such as T-Love, Butterfly Wild Dance, and Devil Love.

562Bubbles808

Feb 14, 2022
As far as animations that have a Blackadder/Western style, Amusteven has really good animations but it's almost been a year since he's posted anything, maybe he's retired. Jackerman is really good too and is active, most recently releasing Selena's shame. I would say content warning for Jackerman's stuff but we all jack off to Blackadder's content, so I don't think one is needed.

For Eastern/anime looks, Umemaro recently released "Friends" though I prefer some of their older works. Studio GGB was one of the most promising studios before quitting entirely. Their last video is arguably one of the best 3d hentais ever. Akai Syohousen/Red Prescription always has good works, and are still actively uploading, although they no longer do interactive movies, rather they just release videos. Not a big deal for most people, but I preferred their IMs over just videos such as T-Love, Butterfly Wild Dance, and Devil Love.
Amusteven is working on TF3 but he delayed the project due to not having VA comin in to work on their lines and such, it's gonna be a while

Reactions: Moojin
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes