Jul 6, 2017
Tall order but does anybody have PDF versions of the collection or parts thereof? Storing all of these on a phone sucks and PC hard drive space is finite too. :(

Jack Kirby

Aug 15, 2020
If BA ever quits one day I hope he releases a set with every single one of his characters in a big orgy :)
I know Casgra did something like this in his Casgra Town set. Only problem I see with something like this for BA is he's probably made more monsters than women :ROFLMAO:. I too would love to see some like 100 page massive orgy set. I feel like that's kinda what should've happened at the end of the Devil's Island sets but instead we get Lucifer getting blown up ‍:unsure:

DC189

Mar 9, 2024
It used to be 2 weeks on the old thread now this one is usually over a month its rather ridiculous, imo when a need set comes out the previous set should be shared keeps everyone happy, if I had it I would share but I can't purchase it in my country

Nov 10, 2022
I guess nobody has Gisela 19, but perhaps they do and they just don't bother to share it into this forum for everyone else. So.... What's the point of this forum again? Does anyone else miss the old forum? Because I do. That forum had more spirit and good folks.

SD_Silverfish

Mar 24, 2018
A lot of unhappy here in this forum i don't blame them
We had a good forum on 8muses before it imploded. Now the members are split between F95 and a new one they made. I've noticed a lot more people here beg for content. Though BA does makes it really hard to support him in the first place without any way to subscribe to his work along with the fact that he "might" release a set once a month..

frankbone

May 27, 2019
I guess nobody has Gisela 19, but perhaps they do and they just don't bother to share it into this forum for everyone else. So.... What's the point of this forum again? Does anyone else miss the old forum? Because I do. That forum had more spirit and good folks.
the old forum also had fewer entitled folks whining & bitching, & implying that the folks who shell out hard earned money to buy the sets are sh*ts for not sharing. why would anyone want to share in effect of comments like these? from folks who expect. & demand. & show no gratitude? why should they risk being banned by BA ... which is so obviously why folks are less inclined to share. every time you post some bitchy little remark like this, that's one more would-be sharer that says, 'f*ck you, Kemosabe'.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes