Jack Kirby

Aug 15, 2020
Can’t access BAs website anymore even with a VPN. Have I been banned?
Pretty sure you were never able to use a VPN on his website anyways. I've heard others get banned before. Not sure if it's an IP ban or what but if you can't access hit site I guess there's a chance you're banned. Any reason why you would be banned though?

Mar 15, 2024
TL;DR at the bottom.

When you have some downtime in between Blackadder's works, you are welcome to check out mine on Deviantart, just search for gooHero (can't link anything here yet, as I only have one post and I requested my previous account deleted, because someone in the bestiality thread annoyed the fudge outta me). It's all free, but you have to make an account to see it though as it is marked adult. There is no explicit stuff though, as I would have to put that behind a paywall, and that isn't the plan. While I do have a Substar with my rough sex animations, I have pulled the link as I don't really have the money to sustain rendering with the prices on energy as they are currently, so they are all in a perpetual testrender-quality state for now. My renders are very much inspired by Blackadder, but I have kept the main focus on bestiality (horses mostly), because I never intended to live off of it, so it doesn't really matter that the world is currently anti everything noncon, bestiality and the like. Meaning I don't get hit so hard if they take down my MEGA or similar, because some SJW decides that he doesn't like me; and therefore lose my income.

My main themes are big asses and tits, noncon(let's just write it as it is: rape), bondage, celebs, game characters and suggestive themes in general (VERY CRINGE dialog on top, which you can luckily just skip :p). The image sets are lazy though, as it is like Blackadders commissions with a girl in one pose and then renders from different angles. My main focus is on animating.

While I can't compare to Blackadder's comprehensive catalogue and experience; and I do not have his models to use in my renders... I do have my own models that I am pretty satisfied with (they are a bit more chunky compared to Blackadders though, but one of my recent ones, Daniella, does come close; although she doesn't have big tits on top of the round asses). I also have black, hispanic, asian, indian(only one for now) and white women in my carthoteque. Not only white women. Oh and one futa :p

I have worked with Daz since 2018 and have used around 15k on acquiring assets for both Daz and animation/sound in general, so I am well decked out. I have used F95 frequenly though, as I do not trust online vendors one bit, because of the unoptimized hastily released assets you often encounter. It is nice to have a place to go, to check out the quality of the asset before you throw money at it. If it is good I think you should support it and I do, definitely.

As for Blackadder himself, I kind of got tired of his works, because all of his sets seemed similar to me (poses and all), and I stopped buying them @ Miriam 11 as I only bought them to support him in the end. I never really look at it anymore to be honest. Sorry for the wall of text.

TL;DR: check out my deviantart page in between BA releases(it's free), if you are so inclined! No explicit content, but not safe for work either.

Edit: Oh and the biggest difference between Blackadder and myself, is that I communicate with my watchers, and if I am interested in what they suggest, do commissions for free. Many have asked me for some weird shit though, for example a woman in a cars' breasts inflate just before she crashes; and if my dick doesn't get hard from the idea, I just can't do it x)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020
TL;DR at the bottom.

When you have some downtime in between Blackadder's works, you are welcome to check out mine on Deviantart, just search for gooHero (can't link anything here yet, as I only have one post and I requested my previous account deleted, because someone in the bestiality thread annoyed the fudge outta me). It's all free, but you have to make an account to see it though as it is marked adult. There is no explicit stuff though, as I would have to put that behind a paywall, and that isn't the plan. While I do have a Substar with my rough sex animations, I have pulled the link as I don't really have the money to sustain rendering with the prices on energy as they are currently, so they are all in a perpetual testrender-quality state for now. My renders are very much inspired by Blackadder, but I have kept the main focus on bestiality (horses mostly), because I never intended to live off of it, so it doesn't really matter that the world is currently anti everything noncon, bestiality and the like. Meaning I don't get hit so hard if they take down my MEGA or similar, because some SJW decides that he doesn't like me; and therefore lose my income.

My main themes are big asses and tits, noncon(let's just write it as it is: rape), bondage, celebs, game characters and suggestive themes in general (VERY CRINGE dialog on top, which you can luckily just skip :p). The image sets are lazy though, as it is like Blackadders commissions with a girl in one pose and then renders from different angles. My main focus is on animating.

While I can't compare to Blackadder's comprehensive catalogue and experience; and I do not have his models to use in my renders... I do have my own models that I am pretty satisfied with (they are a bit more chunky compared to Blackadders though, but one of my recent ones, Daniella, does come close; although she doesn't have big tits on top of the round asses). I also have black, hispanic, asian, indian(only one for now) and white women in my carthoteque. Not only white women. Oh and one futa :p

I have worked with Daz since 2018 and have used around 15k on acquiring assets for both Daz and animation/sound in general, so I am well decked out. I have used F95 frequenly though, as I do not trust online vendors one bit, because of the unoptimized hastily released assets you often encounter. It is nice to have a place to go, to check out the quality of the asset before you throw money at it. If it is good I think you should support it and I do, definitely.

As for Blackadder himself, I kind of got tired of his works, because all of his sets seemed similar to me (poses and all), and I stopped buying them @ Miriam 11 as I only bought them to support him in the end. I never really look at it anymore to be honest. Sorry for the wall of text.

TL;DR: check out my deviantart page in between BA releases(it's free), if you are so inclined! No explicit content, but not safe for work either.

Edit: Oh and the biggest difference between Blackadder and myself, is that I communicate with my watchers, and if I am interested in what they suggest, do commissions for free. Many have asked me for some weird shit though, for example a woman in a cars' breasts inflate just before she crashes; and if my dick doesn't get hard from the idea, I just can't do it x)
why don't you show some of your work

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Skyla AI is out, try it and give feedback if it needs tweaking.
can i have a question regarding that site ? mainly what browser i should use cause with brave it doesn't show me your AI characters on your profile
also sometimes it doesn't show my bookmarks :|

Mar 15, 2024
I think I am sort of safe now. Here :-D the one with sound (Meiko X Chimpanzee) is not shared anywhere else. Otherwise you can find my "SFW" stuff @ . By the way, I do not do any "pseudo" penetration. Meaning if I reposition the camera, you can see that I have morphed the vagina and anus as well, so that you can see the dick going in and out. Contrary to many others, who just animate the thrusting and butt bounce and then show an angle where you don't see anything anyway :p my available tools are limited though, and I have to pretty much key every part of the fake physics. I do have some scripts, but they are not that good.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes