gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Hey everyone, this is OFFTOPIC but I wonder if any of you know of a site/forum similar to this (as in a big archive of everything) but for Patreon/Onlyfans cosplay girls?
Coomer.su, or Kemono for Artists who use services like Patreon or Subscribestar

Tia+alien

Jan 8, 2024
How could we to know? He is anonimus in kind of way, I prefer to believe that he got mad for the las comic and he is not publishing anything

Jack Kirby

Aug 15, 2020
How many are there that contains Candy in it? Preferrably straight ones
I know The Farm and Cryochamber both have her in it. I think there was some kind of office set with her as well but I don't fully remember. If there was an office set that and The Farm were straight and Cryochamber was straight monster.

puckofearth

Jan 23, 2018
How many are there that contains Candy in it? Preferrably straight ones
I know The Farm and Cryochamber both have her in it. I think there was some kind of office set with her as well but I don't fully remember. If there was an office set that and The Farm were straight and Cryochamber was straight monster.
The one that she's doing 'Jake' in the office is called Busted. (I list the male model because he's on the title page) There's also one with the same male model maybe? Cover doesn't list, but it's The Farm and Candy's in it also as already listed. If you are into the Dickgirl ones, she's in 2 and 3 I think? There's also a mini set that I have labeled Candy 001 where she masturbates with that huge dildo that BA has used in a couple of sets. Cryo Chamber has her with a huge fat monster as previously mentioned as well. That seems to be it, although this has convinced me I need to org my sets better. or org them at all. BA states that she didn't sell well (supposedly) or received a lukewarm reception which is why she got so very few sets. Also, I realize that you said straight so you can ignore the DG ones if that isn't your thing. I know BA stated why he decided not to continue animation, but I think that would've been the way to go.

Genjin impark

Feb 6, 2023
he's probably doing like what falseember is doing he updated his work unpredictably, or maybe he's working on something big who knows probably

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
he's probably doing like what falseember is doing he updated his work unpredictably, or maybe he's working on something big who knows probably
Probably? There's not been a point in his career where he's been the least bit consistent, he often, often goes months without an update let alone any new content.

Reactions: Trainhead
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes