SuperFedzio

Apr 8, 2020
Not update per se but just me DL all I could find here and some other places.
Cleared names and converted to webp to save space, then packed into .rar archive and changed from .rar to .cbr for easer access and view (btw it's still an .rar archive).
I was too lazy to sort [Other Works] so just dumped them there. If someone will sort it out, then ping me and I'll update links~
(Bunkr allows only 2Gb files, so just made a .rar archive, no pass)

Da links
Pixel : / Bunkr :

If I made a misteke with naming of files, then please correct me

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
There was a set with Miriam, multiple Goshas and some fat monster. There's a moment when she got away from him by entering a little house and then she encountered Goshas. Right after, this fatty found her, took her and it gets skipped to the last render when he walks away and Miriam lies on the ground. Is it just me or there were some renders where they actually fucked?

Aug 26, 2018
There was a set with Miriam, multiple Goshas and some fat monster. There's a moment when she got away from him by entering a little house and then she encountered Goshas. Right after, this fatty found her, took her and it gets skipped to the last render when he walks away and Miriam lies on the ground. Is it just me or there were some renders where they actually fucked?
maybe but it was never shown

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes