Trizar

Aug 27, 2018
Hallo guys. I have a question about commissions. I want a commision but as I good understand, I must firstly buy something from blackadder and after can I have the commisions? I'm really sorry about your time but please can someone explain what can I do exactly to have a comission? I have a little problem with the language and I need more explain. Have a nice day guys and thank you!
My English is no better. The erotic-3d-art.ch site states on the Commissions tab that "When commissions are open (you can click here to submit it. The submit button is gone when commissions are closed." Just sign up for steamy3d.com and buy 5 items from this store. Then apply for a commission through the contribution of the "Commissions" on the site erotic-3d-art.com.You will need to choose characters, location, write a short story, specify the price from $ 80 - $ 300.

• Love
Reactions: Cronicle

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
gisela ones are most of the time the best ones.

loved the zombie one and the school one. even i hoped the zombie one had some better angles sometimes often either too close or too far away. and sad he didnt came in her. nonetheless thats the stuff i would like to see more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1535447

Skyla maybe getting cut BA is trying to round up support for Skyla to hopefully complete this set WHICH HE APPARENTLY STARTED A WHILE BACK??, WIP looks... ..AWESOME. LETS HOPE WE HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF SKYLA

Last edited by a moderator:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Skyla may begetting cut BA is trying to round up support for Skyla to hopefully complete this set WHICH HE APPARENTLY STARTED A WHILE BACK??, WIP looks... ..AWESOME. LETS HOPE WE HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF SKYLA

Yeah he mentions that he "retires" characters due to lack of interest, but I'm unsure how exactly that works, surely you'd just stop using the 3d model as a main character and not actually retire the 3d model? EDIT: Surely it isn't too difficult to not use a 3d model, I can understand from storage point of view, but surely he's got enough Disk Space.

He did the same with Miriam, who was debatably, a very popular character, but he retired her anyways, and hasn't long ago brought her back into main cast of characters again, I think he's just trying to bring in the bread, with a false promise of retiring a character, because ultimately it's a win-win for him, he either reduces his workload, or he gets money for the same amount of work.

I wouldn't put it passed him to believe that he's already finished the Skyla set, and is just putting it behind a pseudo paywall.

Last edited:

corasonlive

May 17, 2019
Cmon, he just wants MORE money. And there is nothing bad in this - he makes his job good. But the way he asks money... Man, we are not idiots. We like the sexy models, one more or another. But they cannt die, they are not alive, they are 3d-models. And you better do some... no, you better do a lot of works with our lovely 3d-models to get any money!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG SKYLA :love: my fav char even some of her scenes kinda suck I just love her for the goblin, alien and a view other scenes.
retire home with old guys was boring and too short, a few gangbang scenes she got less attention, and I didn’t like that in her latest scenes she either get fucked by a futa or get cutted in half...:mad:

this scene looks really promising after such a long time without my fav char

Last edited:
Reactions: SimondePriest

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
So does anyone know what he's working on now? His websites most recent post is still about retiring Skyla, he doesn't have a twitter or a patreon, so what else do we know what he's working on?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So does anyone know what he's working on now? His websites most recent post is still about retiring Skyla, he doesn't have a twitter or a patreon, so what else do we know what he's working on?
well at least the new Skyla scene. and hopefully much more Skyla and without futa. Skyla x Zombies, Skyla x old goblin, Skyla x dwarf, Skyla x fat Ogre, Skyla x old man (part 2), Skyla x new alien, Skyla x monstreous frog/spider/monkey whatever.

Oh and Skyla x Thanos :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fffffffffffk

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
well at least the new Skyla scene. and hopefully much more Skyla and without futa. Skyla x Zombies, Skyla x old goblin, Skyla x dwarf, Skyla x fat Ogre, Skyla x old man (part 2), Skyla x new alien, Skyla x monstreous frog/spider/monkey whatever.

Oh and Skyla x Thanos :p

Haha, you mentioned a lot of Skyla, is he actually working on those scenes or are you just hoping he is? because of we're hoping, I'd like to see more Miriam, haven't seen her Futa yet, so that would be nice I guess, would be good to see if he has a roadmap available to show.

Reactions: Cronicle

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Haha, you mentioned a lot of Skyla, is he actually working on those scenes or are you just hoping he is? because of we're hoping, I'd like to see more Miriam, haven't seen her Futa yet, so that would be nice I guess, would be good to see if he has a roadmap available to show.
hopeing, not knowing. i just know the next scene will be for my luck a straight monster scene with Skyla. what comes after that? idk. a roadmap would be nice for always the next 2/3 comics. but i guess this will never happen

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Really strange situation with Skyla, I'm gunna agree with the theory that it was just a way to milk money out of his audience, or just a really fancy paywall like you guys said.

Somehow I doubt the fan support in 20 days (between his first post asking for support and the second one confirming the story is going to be finished) or at least enough support to warrant him finishing the set.

I think Skyla's sets do sell well, or at least consistently or else he would've abandoned her a long time ago like Miriam. But like all characters, they get stale, more fans start pirating, etc.

If he's comparing Skyla's sales to new characters I feel like that's a mistake. Like a stated previously, new products/characters always sell more than consistent. The only way to have constant high buy rates is to continuously create new characters, but that hits a roadblock if the character isn't well liked, and puts off fans who buy your work for specific characters.

At least we get a set in 2020. Cya then! Skyla's preview looks hot!!!

3DoubleDD

Sep 20, 2019
Seriously! How long are people going to run into that brick wall? He's lying again this is his attempt to boost his sells. That guy is the biggest piece of shit in 3d erotica. When something doesn't work he pulls it no questions asked. He doesn't care about consumer feedback at all and you all know it. Give me break this just stupid now. I deleted all his shit and moved on to animation. LMFBO!!!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes