kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
So, where can i get whole Blackadder collection with all updates ever "from A to Z"? Are those links in 1st page updated?

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys , I have an idea. If everyone of us send (who likes miriam) sends a message to blackadder and says that he want a comic with miriam , maybe then he will hear us and he will do a new comic. Anyway I told him, after i bought gisella

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
New Gisela set is off the hook nuts
let the ''Devils Island'' series begin
Tia, Stacy & new girl Kira all in Bikinis OMG
Dont want to give too much of the story away
but its NUTS
BA 20/20
peace View attachment 497189
It is good to make people worth wait while for it, buddy.(y):cool:
images.jpeg just like that!!!!
but really don't like Futa..Version in Blackadder Shop FOR REAL instead of monsters dick.

D

Deleted member 1535447

It is good to make people worth wait while for it, buddy.(y):cool:
View attachment 497287 just like that!!!!
but really don't like Futa..Version in Blackadder Shop FOR REAL instead of monsters dick.
7 dAYS So BA can make some cash, seems fair
more he makes, the more he makes
we all win

Yeah Im into fantasy horror art which includes monster sex
i know im a sik fuk Lol :alien:
arent we all??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1535447

wish the guy would be ugylier/creepier :/

therefore i want to take a min to honor Skyla a bit.

https://ilikecomix.com/comics/2016/11/08-image-10.jpg

View attachment 496807

i just wish there would be more of her. and the scenes were longer with more positions. some end to quick and there should be more animated imho
Some of Skyla's greatest poses there mate, had to add a few more that should NEVER be forgotten

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
You know what a slap in the face to the customers by making commissions none else can ever see. Fuck blackadder!!!
Well It's up to Blackadder and the commissioner to decide if they want to share the work, someone may have paid him for private work personal to themselves and only themselves, or he doesn't want to post the commissions because he's been paid extra not to, or he just doesn't want to, so it isn't a slap in the face, what you're basically annoyed about is a stranger buying a hot tub and not allowing you to use it.

Besides, he's already posted some commissions on his page anyways.

Reactions: Choo-choo
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes