Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG OMG OMG Skyla!

but why „no support for a full story“?! what does this mean?!

she hella deserves a full story! Especially after the long time without her and the latest being totally garbage (the get cut one)

that’s unfair. But hey. At least she gets attention. And the scene looks really promising this time. 50 images sounds enough but compared to the others who had what? 70-80?

still Skyla hype!!! :love:

Reactions: Cronicle

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That happend before, Certainly your rumours isn't true anymore.
View attachment 509180
I think she's less thicker now!
Well boob wise she always didn’t had the biggest ones like e.g. Miriam (the red head) which I always found more natural and her legs and butt made up for it.

but yeah now i see (or at least looks like) that her legs got thinner too:oops::mad: plus her nipples look so small.
Was so hyped to see her that I didn’t see these things..

and about the paring: yeah about 75% she gets paired with strange to boring things and many scenes getting boring far too soon. I don’t know why.... I liked her old librarian/student scene for example but the guy was hella boring and no monster or really old angry professor... her futa scenes are one of the best action and position wise but ... futa... which I am not a fan of personally

Last edited:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Calm down, he's done the exact same thing with Miriam, she's still on the backburner but she's made a comeback, I doubt he'd throw away such a relatively nice character like Skyla, he just hasn't found what kind of scenarios he wants to put her in

Reactions: Pogo123

Gorosna

Jan 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "jayparks, сообщение: 2628118, участник: 1535447"]
Gisela009
[/ QUOTE]
привет не могли бы вы скинуть все альбомы Мириам?

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Commissioner wanted to share their commissions anonymously, so he sent them to me to share with you guys.

Do not bug me with who it is, don't want to bite the hand that feeds us by betraying their trust.

The pics were sent to me out of order, ordered them the best I could and what made the most sense to me. If someone disagrees with my ordering, tell me how you would've done it.

Cheers, hopefully this holds you guys over until the Skyla set drops.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Commissioner wanted to share their commissions anonymously, so he sent them to me to share with you guys.

Do not bug me with who it is, don't want to bite the hand that feeds us by betraying their trust.

The pics were sent to me out of order, ordered them the best I could and what made the most sense to me. If someone disagrees with my ordering, tell me how you would've done it.

Thanks for the share and for the Commissioner that wanted to share it.

Reactions: tjmav and Pogo123

3DoubleDD

Sep 20, 2019

He's going to know who it was and bar them from commissions.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes