Sep 22, 2018
HAHA you wish! (well i wish too..) it the same like with Whitetentacle he did in my opinion hot SFM stuff, but you cant really contact him...
Thanks for advice. I know Whitetentacle from naughtymachinima. He always make short videos. My favourite SFM creator is sumthindifrnt. His Neighbor's Wife series is really good.

Am4nda

Jul 21, 2018
I wonder what his next project will be, wonder if Lexi and Gisela will feature together or something, maybe a continuation from Gisela 10 with the Maluke coming back for the other girls on the yacht and taking them back to Devil Island like he did to Gisela

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thx for the preview. Nice to see some different girl again, nice location, nice to see it’s not futa.. but I hoped for some other monster this guy looks so human and ordinary muscular.. just look after daz monster models and you find so many interesting creepy creatures... oh well better than nothing for sure

Reactions: Cronicle

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Hmm so has the set been released for sale, and we're waiting for the buffer time, or is this a teaser for the set to be for sale? Not in a rush, just curious :)

Reactions: Jameshd
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes