Sido321

Dec 20, 2019
SC02_Tia_800.jpg New commission available in the store, please, if you are going to buy the set avoid sharing or filtering it either in this forum or anywhere else, please allow at least 2 weeks for BA to earn money before the set is filter, in the last commission of Miriam the set was filtered the next day, if this continues to happen BA will stop putting on sale commissions that we wanted so much to see, thank you very much

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
please allow at least 2 weeks for BA to earn money before the set is filter, in the last commission of Miriam the set was filtered the next day, if this continues to happen BA will stop putting on sale commissions that we wanted so much to see, thank you very much
I said this a few pages ago, but some people got their ass hair in a twist over it, allow some time to pass to let Blackadder earn some fucking money from his work, so he can still continue to make more content.

It isn't rocket surgery, It isn't a vicious circle, you just need to learn some fucking patience.

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
I said this a few pages ago, but some people got their ass hair in a twist over it, allow some time to pass to let Blackadder earn some fucking money from his work, so he can still continue to make more content.

It isn't rocket surgery, It isn't a vicious circle, you just need to learn some fucking patience.
I get the concept behind a cool down period but I don't really see how it is practical. I mean do people really believe that pirates (a.k.a. most of us) are going to "say i cant wait any longer I might as well spend $$ on blackadder stuff" instead of waiting, bithching and look else where. It seems kind of inevitable, pirates are going pirate. Look at summertime saga, pretty sure DC makes more money on a free game in a month than Blackadder gets in year from his sales. I would say the best approach was for him to get his stuff out there and then get constant support, which I imagine wouldnt be that hard since he does make high quality work but hey thats Blackadder life, I'm just here waiting for someone to share.

Reactions: Milenus

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I get the concept behind a cool down period but I don't really see how it is practical. I mean do people really believe that pirates (a.k.a. most of us) are going to "say i cant wait any longer I might as well spend $$ on blackadder stuff" instead of waiting, bithching and look else where. It seems kind of inevitable, pirates are going pirate. Look at summertime saga, pretty sure DC makes more money on a free game in a month than Blackadder gets in year from his sales. I would say the best approach was for him to get his stuff out there and then get constant support, which I imagine wouldnt be that hard since he does make high quality work but hey thats Blackadder life, I'm just here waiting for someone to share.
If only blackadder can make a Patreon account, I think people will definitely support him. I mean look at Miro from affect3d, he did this and now he's also making image sets which he shares it on his Patreon page and sells it in the store too. So he's making money from both sides, compared to earlier where people have to wait years for him to make something and sell. And he can also make commission sets too for extra money if he wants.

Reactions: H0w1tz3r

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know what made me cringe the hardest: the notion that piracy doesn't hurt sales, the comparison of imagesets to the only "free" game that makes that amount of money or advocating the scummy patreon welfare model in favour of selling finished products. Or was it the part where you said that high quality work automatically translates into high income?

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
I don't know what made me cringe the hardest: the notion that piracy doesn't hurt sales, the comparison of imagesets to the only "free" game that makes that amount of money or advocating the scummy patreon welfare model in favour of selling finished products. Or was it the part where you said that high quality work automatically translates into high income?
I think Blackadder should put a monthly subscription that will allow people to see all of his comics, I'm not paying 15$ per comic no matter how well done they're made. In my opinion his prices hurt his sales more than piracy ever will but there is no way to prove it sadly

Reactions: Milenus and Yunnat

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Good evening.
Muttdoggy's Collection is not to be found anywhere, or so it seems. It's been a while, I suppose...

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So... I have a question as I'm new to this thread and I've searched up Muttdoggy and I'm not seeing much on this, but is the link to the Muttdoggy's stuff supposed to be down, but was never removed, or is there an issue?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes