Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
there is nothing i would love more than there being a story (text) to these. pictures just doesn't really cut it for me, even when this some of the better quality out there. :(

Reactions: corasonlive

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
shame Blackadder seems to have stopped the beneath the city series, really enjoyed that one. I guess they're all still down there being fucked by monsters.
He's got other shorts and galleries in the pipeline almost at completion, he may very well be storyboarding or making concepts for the series. Never say never.

Lancinator

Aug 28, 2020
I'm extremely happy to have found this forum and especially this thread. I have only recently discovered the wonders of Blackadder's 3D art (within the last three days) and it's great to find a place where others have much more information and personal opinions about his talent and his outlooks on his art and his business acumen.

For my part, I think Blackadder has proven to be just about the most talented 3D artist out there in his particular field. His 'models' and his monsters have very distinct personalities that show through in every panel. His attention to detail and his soft depiction of the human form is without comparison. He is certainly unique in his storytelling and I don't mind when some stories feel the same as others - it's bound to happen when one person is putting out so much content over a certain period of time.

Thanks to everyone here who has shared and a special thanks to everyone here who has purchased from Blackadder to keep his creativity and productivity alive. I hope to be able to contribute here as soon as possible and to put a few shekels into Blackadder's wallet too.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Still would totally love to see Skyla and lexi raped by some old grumpy Yoda goblin in many positions maybe two old grumpy Yoda or Gollum goblins that would be my commission - with much tit sucking :p:love::love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 742105
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-

Remember this set will be added as 2ND Collection list but least need size of 1GB file for that to be added and these will be stored from now on, also upcoming comic.
Source: 8Muses
thank you very good scene. lexi's was hot too but a bit lackluster in positions. i also kinda like when the camera totally zooms out and you feel like a stalker or something. great new comics so far

Reactions: Lancinator

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
What happens with blackadder? When will come the new story with gisela? He has a WIP from 18 August..

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes