Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG YESSSSSSS FINALLYYYYYY! Skyla is back! in great solo action! and straigt stuff no futa! and with little gosha!! AMAZING! so happy!! just hope he will suck her tits but beside that my personaly luckiest blackadder release since years!

THANK YOU!

Reactions: Jameshd

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
fuck me.. i wanted to buy and support blackadder and his skyla comic (even its just 20 images) but you can only buy via credit card/ master card and not via PayPal or Debit. Well fuck me i gues.

Please tell me if there is any store with blackadder which accepts PayPal or Debit. thank you guys

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Uff just wrote with BA... this guys is... tough... us many say not the easiest to communicate with... but at least he answered.

but long story short: he can’t blame ppl for abusing piracy and sharing his stuff when he only accept certain payment methods, don’t want to change things in that direction and only accept commissions for a few “chosen” from he long time supporters.
I kinda understand him as a businessman but where is the passionate artist gone? smh

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Uff just wrote with BA... this guys is... tough... us many say not the easiest to communicate with... but at least he answered.

but long story short: he can’t blame ppl for abusing piracy and sharing his stuff when he only accept certain payment methods, don’t want to change things in that direction and only accept commissions for a few “chosen” from he long time supporters.
I kinda understand him as a businessman but where is the passionate artist gone? smh
I can understand the frustration involved, but PayPal are notorious for bending over for chargebacks, If someone were to pay BA via PayPal, they could receive their purchase, then immediately contact PayPal and say their details were stolen and the sale wasn't legit, PayPal will not only refund the customer but also charge BA for the "service" of refunding the sale. Losing him money. Now imagine that on a much bigger scale.

So, yes it may be frustrating, but it also has a stronger guarantee that he'll get a secure payment from his customers and it'll be harder to scam him.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I can understand the frustration involved, but PayPal are notorious for bending over for chargebacks, If someone were to pay BA via PayPal, they could receive their purchase, then immediately contact PayPal and say their details were stolen and the sale wasn't legit, PayPal will not only refund the customer but also charge BA for the "service" of refunding the sale. Losing him money. Now imagine that on a much bigger scale.

So, yes it may be frustrating, but it also has a stronger guarantee that he'll get a secure payment from his customers and it'll be harder to scam him.
then pay you guys but don’t blame ppl to share his stuff. Not everyone has a credit card and serve restricted payment methods.

Also beside PayPal there is also Debit/SEPA payment which is also safe but not common/ well known in the USA unfortunately...

and PayPal messageif there was a charge back and even quite harshly claim charges. Only there support sucks really really hard

Reactions: Killersans08002

wepnick

Jan 27, 2020
Ladies(yeah right!) and Gentlemen here is your update on the Countdown to Gisella 11!!!
Blackadder posted Gisella 11 around 4am pst on 9/11/2020
Which means the 2 week waiting period ends around 4am on 9/25/2020
Of the grueling 336hrs wait we have made it through 210.5hrs...
Which means it's all downhill from here boys!
Only 125.5hrs left in this marathon waitathon
This is where we separate the little girly men with baby arms from the men with balls of steel
Good luck, god speed and don't beg for an earlier post :mad:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
then pay you guys but don’t blame ppl to share his stuff.
We usually give it around two weeks after he's made new content to allow him to earn some money from his work, the only people who are actually complaining are "little girly men with baby arms" (thanks wepnick) who have very little patience and clearly have never been told "No" before.

Most of us are happy to wait for someone to leak new content, some of us are happy to pay, and others don't want to go through the ordeal of paying because of how annoying it can be.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We usually give it around two weeks after he's made new content to allow him to earn some money from his work, the only people who are actually complaining are "little girly men with baby arms" (thanks wepnick) who have very little patience and clearly have never been told "No" before.

Most of us are happy to wait for someone to leak new content, some of us are happy to pay, and others don't want to go through the ordeal of paying because of how annoying it can be.
that’s understandable. I personally am patient but just don’t understand certain payment methods and think it’s unfair to blame us who can’t pay even we would do it - sometimes at least. I think you understand this also.

but yeah impatient guys can be annoying. Especially for the ones who payed for it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes