gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah another set with his flagship girl, not a lot interesting going on there with her, same old same old when it comes to Gisela.

More variety or better rotation of his characters would be good, instead of just who he "feels like" making a story about.

More Miriam please!

Reactions: LucasLeels
Feb 23, 2019
Yeah another set with his flagship girl, not a lot interesting going on there with her, same old same old when it comes to Gisela.

More variety or better rotation of his characters would be good, instead of just who he "feels like" making a story about.

More Miriam please!
The worst part of it is, that he can just plot in Gisela, change the scenery and drag the limbs around a bit to change positions or choose a pre-made one from his old works. Not a lot of work involved x) I think rendering is what takes the longest! The best set I've seen in a LONG time from him was Miriam 1 and the follow-up because of the change up in positions :p The new one with Lexi is boring and I won't be buying the Gisela one that's for sure :-/

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
The worst part of it is, that he can just plot in Gisela, change the scenery and drag the limbs around a bit to change positions or choose a pre-made one from his old works. Not a lot of work involved x) I think rendering is what takes the longest! The best set I've seen in a LONG time from him was Miriam 1 and the follow-up because of the change up in positions :p The new one with Lexi is boring and I won't be buying the Gisela one that's for sure :-/

Yeah his quality since Miriam 1 is a significant increase, I'm unsure what programs he uses exactly, but I know most 3D Rendering programs allow you to literally replace a model for another have it in the exact same position without ruining the structure or having to recreate the position, scene or lost any amount of work.

Rendering takes a hell of a lot of time, to put into perspective, ILM used 200,000 rendering hours per day to render Transformers: Dark of the Moon, that's the equivalent of almost 23 years of rendering per day.

So going by what content BA makes, I can imagine it taking a good week or two combined, to render every image in a set from start to finish (assuming each image is rendered perfectly with no flaws, like clipping, or texture or lighting errors)

TL;DR - Shit takes time to make, and that's not including storyboarding and actually setting up scenes, Takes even longer if you have a shit rig.

Feb 23, 2019
Yeah his quality since Miriam 1 is a significant increase, I'm unsure what programs he uses exactly, but I know most 3D Rendering programs allow you to literally replace a model for another have it in the exact same position without ruining the structure or having to recreate the position, scene or lost any amount of work.

Rendering takes a hell of a lot of time, to put into perspective, ILM used 200,000 rendering hours per day to render Transformers: Dark of the Moon, that's the equivalent of almost 23 years of rendering per day.

So going by what content BA makes, I can imagine it taking a good week or two combined, to render every image in a set from start to finish (assuming each image is rendered perfectly with no flaws, like clipping, or texture or lighting errors)

TL;DR - Shit takes time to make, and that's not including storyboarding and actually setting up scenes, Takes even longer if you have a shit rig.
Pretty sure he uses Poser; cant remember where but think we discussed it elsewhere. DAZ3D can do what you imply :p this took 10 minutes to render x) Dani 5.png

Reactions: LucasLeels

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Pretty sure he uses Poser; cant remember where but think we discussed it elsewhere. DAZ3D can do what you imply :p this took 10 minutes to render x) View attachment 908063

I must be showing my age a bit there then haha, I know that having a shit computer can increase render times, and most gaming rigs these days can handle it quite well, either that or the software is just well optimised.

If that took you 10 minutes, then I'll prolly start rendering my own scenes, make my own money.

Feb 23, 2019
I must be showing my age a bit there then haha, I know that having a shit computer can increase render times, and most gaming rigs these days can handle it quite well, either that or the software is just well optimised.

If that took you 10 minutes, then I'll prolly start rendering my own scenes, make my own money.
That was my point, everyone of us can do it, but personally I am too lazy :p and I honestly wouldn't want to try my hand on movies because of the insane render times and stress on your graphics card, I enjoy playing games too much! On a sidenote though, Blackadders scenes has a shitload of stuff in them; barrels, pallets, walls and so on, so it takes a while longer if you plot that in.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh no why is lexi boring? i think she is one of the hottest enjoyed her one on the isles and in the dungeon (even there could have been more postions and maybe some goblin instead)

wepnick

Jan 27, 2020
Any idea why I'm unable to upload an attachment? I click on the Attach files button down below and the file will reach 100% but after that the name turns grey and has a line through it...

кролик

May 22, 2020
Прекрасная групповуха с кровососущими. Но пора уже мастеру девчонок аналом на два инструмента сажать. На настоящие, а не фалоимитаторы. Позы повторяюся. Да и персонажей можно больше в одном сете.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes