gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Again same story lines..

As much as I agree, and would love to see something different, like a human male (again), it's very rare for BA to use human males, this genre and style is kind of his forte', so you shouldn't come to BA looking for something else.

Though if he had another storyline like Below the City on the go that would be lovely, because that storyline seems to have come to a close for now almost as quickly as it became a story... Maybe he's storyboarding a Season 2, who knows...

DicheHed

Sep 4, 2018
As much as I agree, and would love to see something different, like a human male (again), it's very rare for BA to use human males, this genre and style is kind of his forte', so you shouldn't come to BA looking for something else.

Though if he had another storyline like Below the City on the go that would be lovely, because that storyline seems to have come to a close for now almost as quickly as it became a story... Maybe he's storyboarding a Season 2, who knows...
Agreed! I really liked the Below the City "storyline". At one time there were a few sets that almost fit in with this storyline like Skyla 03 & Tia 02. It seemed like he was doing something like that with the island recently as there have been a few individual sets that seem to take place in that area

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Agreed! I really liked the Below the City "storyline". At one time there were a few sets that almost fit in with this storyline like Skyla 03 & Tia 02. It seemed like he was doing something like that with the island recently as there have been a few individual sets that seem to take place in that area
It's obvious he's going for some kind of expanded universe, much like the MCU, but he just need to do a little more to link the sets together, if they're standalone sets, awesome, or if they're supposed to be linked together like some kind of story, then he should start merging sets, or create bundles that tell a story, hell even just create sequels again, or even a prequel.

His work is good, I love his stuff, but some consistency and continuity would be a most welcome addition.

Reactions: DicheHed

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019

Do we know if The Perils of Tia is canon or just fan made from the Desoul+Tia image sets? I know BA has also done The Perils of Miriam, But I'm not sure where I stand on this comic, as it's in a very different format from what he usually does, and the story is a little... off, to say the least.

Also realised that Gisela 012 has a nice change of pace for his usual work, nice and chill, I like it, I look forward to seeing more of this kind of stuff.

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Happy late new year's everybody, year already off to a terrible start.

Hopefully this makes the year better for y'all, a commissioner wanted to share their commissions anonymously, so he sent them to me to share with everyone.

Do not bug me with who it is, don't want to bite the hand that feeds us by betraying their trust.

The pics were sent to me in two different sets, ordered them the best I could and what made the most sense to me. If someone disagrees with my ordering, tell me how you would've done it.

Cheers, hopefully this holds you guys over until the Pandora share.

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
Pandora and Miriam 07 is out. Pandora and other egyptians comes from a plot in the past right? xd

Dec 4, 2020
Miriam 07

Mini Story: Miriam getting a taste of FatBastard’s mushroom mix that send her into a dozy dream state.

A mix of poses and camera angles.
3 images with cum.
30 images in total.
View attachment 989876
This may be a dumb question (I'm still a bit new here) but how do I download the packs from your posts? I can't see any DL links to any of them :*O

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes