Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Kira update !!
DAMN Kira looks amazing! Great skin colour, great face, nice boob size and great legs. Just wish her boobs would have a bit more natural shape and i hope to see more tit sucking but it looks really promising!

but I personally wish the times back where girls get fucked by old guys, fat monsters and small monsters back.
why not a fat old goblin guy instead of all these ripped tall dudes?

But nonetheless BIG BIG thanks for sharing! Really appreciated!

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
I see that blackadder's commisions are finally open. I would love to make my own comission but I've already paid to another artist more than 1.5k to make a big story with me and my ex-girlfriend's mother . I'm very pleased cause he done a very good job about our faces and he make a good revenge story cause she thought that I'm not good enough for her daughter . I wish the next time to know about blackadder's commisions and make a big one

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
I see that blackadder's commisions are finally open. I would love to make my own comission but I've already paid to another artist more than 1.5k to make a big story with me and my ex-girlfriend's mother . I'm very pleased cause he done a very good job about our faces and he make a good revenge story cause she thought that I'm not good enough for her daughter . I wish the next time to know about blackadder's commisions and make a big one
what artist is that ?

Reactions: Cronicle

Magicneo

Sep 20, 2018
Hi!
Can someone please share the original Below the City 3?, Ican find it anywhere...
Thanks for everything!!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes