кролик

May 22, 2020
Great set! The Master has transcended himself, the posture, the dynamics, the power of Lucifer is felt, almost physically. Why did the author smash it into atoms, it was necessary to send several strong guys with fat dicks to help and fuck all three girls collectively, in the next set. I hope Lucifer survived and will still show himself

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
4//21/2021
Somewhere like around 4/21/21 just be patient dude
How you know, guys? An pattern on previous releases?

BTW, I want to ask, sometimes I see, for example on e-hentai, sites deleting uploaded fresh image-sets (like with recent sets of Jared999d) or even old ones (Blackadder not presented on e-hentai at all), is this a some policy of supporting independent artists or that artists have friends among site administrators? Maybe you know.
I just can't figure how that artists manage to control pirating without copyrighting. I think, sometimes copyrighted content is easier to find, lol. Just wonder how it works.

larryflyntsid

Dec 5, 2017
How you know, guys? An pattern on previous releases?

BTW, I want to ask, sometimes I see, for example on e-hentai, sites deleting uploaded fresh image-sets (like with recent sets of Jared999d) or even old ones (Blackadder not presented on e-hentai at all), is this a some policy of supporting independent artists or that artists have friends among site administrators? Maybe you know.
I just can't figure how that artists manage to control pirating without copyrighting. I think, sometimes copyrighted content is easier to find, lol. Just wonder how it works.
Well all work is copyrighted, so I'm not sure what you mean by "without copyrighting". As for why things get pulled I'm not entirely sure but it could be a number of reasons. The site owner/admins personal stance on copyrighted material, what country the site is hosted in and their interest in enforcing DMCA, the artist merely being more aware of other sites and more likely to request a takedown. Any number of things really. It's also worth noting that on e-hentai most or all of the material is hosted on the site, whereas that's usually not the case here. It's mostly linked out to Mega or NoPy

dillons627

Dec 17, 2020
I know the scene of Tia and Lucifer has already passed, but I kinda actually feel like there should’ve been more angles of Tia getting anal fucked and a few more pictures of her getting anal. That’s just my perspective. Not saying that the scene wasn’t great. Not saying that at all. I absolutely loved it completely. I just think that they’re should’ve been a few more pictures of her getting anal. And a few more angles.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes