Darksteel420

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah bro, I got no problem waiting, and it's entirely up to you if you wish to buy it bro, that's one of the reasons why people don't share it straight away bro, so more people buy it, so he gets more money bro.
i already bought it now if i want to i'll share it early like tomorrow cause it's a free country brooooooooooo but am not going to share it early cause i respect BA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Omniel

peepthepics

Jan 6, 2021
This is from an earlier post in this thread. There is a rather complete BA collection at

Mega

They are all in discrete JPG format. There are 3 or 4 very recent sets missing, but they are posted here.

If you go to SVSComics.com, there is another complete 'Blackadder Collection 2022,'' in 4 download parts. There are at least 2 download sites working as I type this. Again, there are a few recent sets missing

The Mega is gone.

And the svscomics downloads keep giving me network errors after downloading halfway. Something's wrong because I don't get those errors with other downloads on that site.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So Megan02 was a 7.5/10 for me. Dixie wasn’t my personal thing so can’t rate it. Hoped Skyla would get the upcoming Gisela scene with the aliens but maybe after that finally I get to see new content with her (hopefully with some tit sucking I am really into that and wouldn’t even pay for it if paysites would except PayPal and not just Credit Card…)

Feb 23, 2019
Gisela 14 was good, but i hate the alien model it just looked just stupied imo :/
He doesn't do anything about the penis, its just, probably, the torso latched on. In the photo https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-670#post-8276638, I've used the dicktator graft from renderotica is used to make it look more realistic. It may be to save on VRAM. If you notice it, his characters always also just have a "BLACK HOLE" as anus, and he never goes close. Don't know why >_>

Reactions: Icerock12

Francisofcomics

Jan 14, 2019
This is from an earlier post in this thread. There is a rather complete BA collection at

Mega

They are all in discrete JPG format. There are 3 or 4 very recent sets missing, but they are posted here.

If you go to SVSComics.com, there is another complete 'Blackadder Collection 2022,'' in 4 download parts. There are at least 2 download sites working as I type this. Again, there are a few recent sets missing

The mega link is removed.

Reactions: GlaFo
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes