gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I just tried checking his website, and it seems to be down? Unless that's just me?

I just hope he doesn't use that as an excuse.

dillons627

Dec 17, 2020
Okay, so I saw the scene of Gisela 14 and to me, it was pretty good. Except for a few things. Not enough angles of the double penetration. Only two good pictures and that was about it. Other than Gisela getting anal fucked in the piledriver position. That was pretty hot.

Reactions: SukySukyZ

dillons627

Dec 17, 2020
Okay, now I think there needs to be a scene with Tia and the two dwellers. Or some sort of monster like zombie. What do you guys think?

ujkbdel

Oct 28, 2018
[ЦИТАТА="dillons627, сообщение: 8415398, участник: 3175652"]
Итак, я посмотрел сцену Гизелы 14, и для меня это было довольно хорошо. За исключением нескольких вещей. Не хватает углов двойного проникновения. Всего две хороших картинки и на этом все. Кроме Гизелы, которую трахнули в анал в позе копателя. Это было довольно жарко.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Если все хорошо поделись и здесь )) Ждем Gisela-14 в этой ветке ))

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Hey guys!

I have a friend who wanted to buy Jane01 from blackadder, but everytime he tried to buy it said that something was wrong with his creditcard, he tryed 2 different cards and noone worked. So he texted me and asked me to try and buy it. I did try and it did not work me either.

Do anyone know if there is a problem with his shop site? :confused:

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Hey guys!

I have a friend who wanted to buy Jane01 from blackadder, but everytime he tried to buy it said that something was wrong with his creditcard, he tryed 2 different cards and noone worked. So he texted me and asked me to try and buy it. I did try and it did not work me either.

Do anyone know if there is a problem with his shop site? :confused:
I'm assuming you and your friend were banned. That's normally what occurs when you've been caught leaking sets/Blackadder assumes you're leaking sets/you just pissed Blackadder off for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes