Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
peepo-nerd2.gif
2nd Collection from 2017-JUN to 2022-MAY is fully updated to current released contents. Plus, Now that I've gotten the ORIGINAL files from here and various sources/sites, so i rechecked my archive and removed some unofficial formatted files to keep the quality 100% ORIGINAL, GUCCI and FAPPABLE.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 1925276
2nd Collection from 2017-JUN to 2022-MAY is fully updated to current released contents. Plus, Now that I've gotten the ORIGINAL files from here and various sources/sites, so i rechecked my archive and removed some unofficial formatted files to keep the quality 100% ORIGINAL, GUCCI and FAPPABLE.
Busy working on the other content Fan-signatures and wallpapers, but they'll be uploaded slowly but surely gonna get it done. I remember each n every model and will be uploaded by there popularity, so don't worry.

View attachment 1424917
Coz i got lot crazy ideas what to do with them! Hehe..
what about dickgirls set signature :cry:

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Can I block Darksteel’s comments? I”m really tired of hearing him complain about not getting free content in a timely matter, according to him. We can see it’s not on here yet, so just sit and wait like everybody else, instead of posting obvious statements and showing everyone how desperate and impatient you are. No one owes it to you to post anything.
Yup open their profile and click on the ignore button. Now all the post from this person will be hidden.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Hmm comics8muses had someone say Tia 07 is out (as in been shared too) but people asking where is it lol. Could be someone trolling/misinfo

Trainhead

May 9, 2022
Hmm comics8muses had someone say Tia 07 is out (as in been shared too) but people asking where is it lol. Could be someone trolling/misinfo
I follow 8Muses forums pretty carefully and I've not seen it. SVS and similar site don't list it. It's about the time when I would expect it to be posted.

Reactions: SteamPunk777
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes