corasonlive

May 17, 2019
I'm assuming you and your friend were banned. That's normally what occurs when you've been caught leaking sets/Blackadder assumes you're leaking sets/you just pissed Blackadder off for some reason.
What???))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
What???))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Blackadder bans people from purchasing sets. I've heard of ip bans, where your ip is banned from buying sets, account bans, where your account is banned from buying sets, and credit card bans, where your credit card will no longer be able to buy sets.

Blackadder bans people for a multitude of reasons, the first among all being leaking sets. Have it be accidentally leaving in your purchase id, or being a first time buyer and the set leaking after you purchased, leading Blackadder to assume you're the leaker. The final ban I've heard of is when he asked for suggestions, he received a plethora of suggestions from email addresses that had never bought a set from him, leading him to ban them, assuming they were pirates suggesting their fetishes.

Does that clear it up for you? Icerock12 and his friend probably got account banned/credit card banned.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Hey guys!

I have a friend who wanted to buy Jane01 from blackadder, but everytime he tried to buy it said that something was wrong with his creditcard, he tryed 2 different cards and noone worked. So he texted me and asked me to try and buy it. I did try and it did not work me either.

Do anyone know if there is a problem with his shop site? :confused:
its VEROTEL. the payment processor. blackadder has reported the CARD you're using for the transaction as a potentially dangerous card and verotel wont process the transaction. unless the seller makes a exception every 6 months or so.

dillons627

Dec 17, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="dillons627, сообщение: 8415398, участник: 3175652"]
Итак, я посмотрел сцену Гизелы 14, и для меня это было довольно хорошо. За исключением нескольких вещей. Не хватает углов двойного проникновения. Всего две хороших картинки и на этом все. Кроме Гизелы, которую трахнули в анал в позе копателя. Это было довольно жарко.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Если все хорошо поделись и здесь )) Ждем Gisela-14 в этой ветке ))
English please

Samuraighost

Sep 17, 2020
English please
QUOTE="dillons627, message: 8415398, member: 3175652"]
So I watched Gisela scene 14 and it was pretty good for me. Except for a few things. Lack of double penetration angles. Only two good pictures and that's it. Except for Gisela who was anal fucked in the digger position. It was pretty hot.
[/QUOTE]

If everything is good share here too)) We are waiting for Gisela-14 in this thread))

Reactions: кролик

gaaraelvi

Jul 23, 2018
Here is Gisela 14 and some more if you miss something reply here

Dixie 01 - Dixie + Tia

Gisela 014

Megan 02

Miriam 009

Stacy 002

Trainhead

May 9, 2022
English please

So I watched Gisela scene 14 and it was pretty good for me. Except for a few things. Lack of double penetration angles. Only two good pictures and that's it. Except for Gisela who was anal fucked in the digger position. It was pretty hot.

dillons627

Dec 17, 2020
QUOTE="dillons627, message: 8415398, member: 3175652"]
If everything is good share here too)) We are waiting for Gisela-14 in this thread))
[/QUOTE]
Okay.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
I'm assuming you and your friend were banned. That's normally what occurs when you've been caught leaking sets/Blackadder assumes you're leaking sets/you just pissed Blackadder off for some reason.
Really!? that cant be right! i never bought anything from him, i made a account same day my friend asked me to try and buy the work! plus i always use VPN when i surf the net.

corasonlive

May 17, 2019
Blackadder bans people from purchasing sets. I've heard of ip bans, where your ip is banned from buying sets, account bans, where your account is banned from buying sets, and credit card bans, where your credit card will no longer be able to buy sets.

Blackadder bans people for a multitude of reasons, the first among all being leaking sets. Have it be accidentally leaving in your purchase id, or being a first time buyer and the set leaking after you purchased, leading Blackadder to assume you're the leaker. The final ban I've heard of is when he asked for suggestions, he received a plethora of suggestions from email addresses that had never bought a set from him, leading him to ban them, assuming they were pirates suggesting their fetishes.

Does that clear it up for you? Icerock12 and his friend probably got account banned/credit card banned.
PHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
stupid question to ask i know, but i need to know the following from anyone here.

I think i know blackadder does not share his models, but does anyone know which model bases he using for his female models (i think its V4/G2) and what faces is he using for those female models and where is he getting it from?

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Really!? that cant be right! i never bought anything from him, i made a account same day my friend asked me to try and buy the work! plus i always use VPN when i surf the net.
Interesting. I've heard of first time buyers having some difficulty buying their first set. Blackadder has these safeguards in place to prevent one time buyers leaking the sets after purchasing. I don't particularly know how Blackadder decides not to sell to a first time buyer, but I have my guesses.

Any chance your email was already banned by blackadder? Was it a new email you created the same day?

Any chance Blackadder can see you using a VPN and deciding to ban you that way?

Did you use an incognito window while purchasing?

These are some of my guesses as to why your purchase isn't going through.

gaaraelvi

Jul 23, 2018
here are some single collection that i have

<!--Alien Attack.rar-->

<!--Amber 001.rar-->

<!--After Midnight.rar-->

<!--After Party.rar-->

<!--After Party (Text) (Eng).rar-->

<!--Alien Nightmare.rar-->

<!--After Party (HD) (Sssfapper).rar-->

<!--6 Horse.rar-->

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Interesting. I've heard of first time buyers having some difficulty buying their first set. Blackadder has these safeguards in place to prevent one time buyers leaking the sets after purchasing. I don't particularly know how Blackadder decides not to sell to a first time buyer, but I have my guesses.

Any chance your email was already banned by blackadder? Was it a new email you created the same day?

Any chance Blackadder can see you using a VPN and deciding to ban you that way?

Did you use an incognito window while purchasing?

These are some of my guesses as to why your purchase isn't going through.
Some of those things could be interfering with the buy. I did not try everything to see if a could buy it. Mostly because i was just asked by a friend to try and buy it, it was not really for me so i dont really care lol, i like his stuff but am not HUGE fan. I support other artists and you cant support them all lol. But thx for trying to help Moojin! i know that my friend does leak these sometimes so he is prolly banned.

But i will give this site and other sites to my friend so he can get it when it leaks.

gaaraelvi

Jul 23, 2018
here some more

<!--Behind Bars.rar-->

<!--Below The City 001.rar-->

<!--Beauty and the Beast.rar-->

<!--Below The City 002.rar-->

<!--Dickgirls 001.rar-->

<!--Dickgirls 012 - Featuring Stella and Gisela.rar-->

<!--Dixie 01 - Dixie + Tia.rar-->

<!--Dickgirls 011.rar-->

<!--Dickgirls 010.rar-->