HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
Guys my links are working just fine. What problems do you face, i cant understand. Should I remove them and reupload them with different link?

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Guys my links are working just fine. What problems do you face, i cant understand. Should I remove them and reupload them with different link?
The links posted by you are still working for me. Personally, the only thing I can't find is the Dickgirls series, the links in the main page seem to be down (Zippy and Gofile).

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
The links posted by you are still working for me. Personally, the only thing I can't find is the Dickgirls series, the links in the main page seem to be down (Zippy and Gofile).
I could upload them tomorrow, but my external is not responding. I think I might need to replace it hmm... :/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@yoimdeath
The links still work. There's something blocking you at your terminal. I suspect there's an issue with your browser, settings, antivirus, or your ISP is doing that.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
@muttdoggy Could you reup the full aniloops 2 with 4 flash files, pls? There are only 3 in your collection. But only 2 of them are playable.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@shinokain I'm heading out but I did test what I have. All work except for Dickgirls01_3.swf. I'll need to find a working version of that then I can reupload it.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You mean affect3d? Gisella was released after the upload was made. Around new year's eve or shortly after, I'll update the 2018 upload and hopefully I can remind myself to try to find the swf that doesn't work.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
You mean affect3d? Gisella was released after the upload was made. Around new year's eve or shortly after, I'll update the 2018 upload and hopefully I can remind myself to try to find the swf that doesn't work.
No, in this shop:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes