Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'll say it again one of the best 3D artists out there, and Blackadder has been doing this since 2008-2009, its pretty sad that here we are 2019 and most 3D art still looks like a time warp back to the mid 90's. You'd figure with all the push for tech we'd be seeing much better 3D from a variety of artists!

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
No Torrent link, reason im asking is because my internet is acting like a total dick with Mega, its almost like they hate each other a lot lol.

DVN

Apr 23, 2018
I'll say it again one of the best 3D artists out there, and Blackadder has been doing this since 2008-2009, its pretty sad that here we are 2019 and most 3D art still looks like a time warp back to the mid 90's. You'd figure with all the push for tech we'd be seeing much better 3D from a variety of artists!
Think it's because they haven't found an efficient way to make good renders.

Nudez.gisela

Jan 4, 2019
I've checked a few sites and on the few that actually chat, they're circlejerking over telling each other to not share while talking up the content.
Yeah they're saying to wait it out so blackadder can make there money , it's fair tbh . I just really wanna see gisela 006 already it's been a week

Reactions: Jameshd

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah they're saying to wait it out so blackadder can make there money , it's fair tbh . I just really wanna see gisela 006 already it's been a week
IDK why he doesn't embrace the patreon model and still sell his stuff on his site... So dumb, he knows his stuff is some of the most pirated out there, so why not make money on patreon?

Reactions: Nudez.gisela
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes