Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
does anyone know how to get permission to download things in cat cottage?
just checked and it shows me (with translations) that its locked and 34 people have already purchased this theme. You need to pay 2 bucks to the author to view. so you have to pay to get stuff. edit: it seems u are able to get some by replying to that post but I can't post as I don't have a group that is able to post

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
just checked and it shows me (with translations) that its locked and 34 people have already purchased this theme. You need to pay 2 bucks to the author to view. so you have to pay to get stuff. edit: it seems u are able to get some by replying to that post but I can't post as I don't have a group that is able to post
Thanks bro, i just realised aswell after an hour of reading and stuff. U can changed your avatar to get 2 points, i then used the 2 points to buy CJFLO - Intercourse with the Vampire theme but need to reply but like u said but can't because of the user group. So basically have to gain 500 points or buy an upgrade using chinese money (i assume) to upgrade to a better user group. I dont know how to gain points though besides login in daily.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes