Moojin

Mar 25, 2019

Here's Miriam getting ready combined with Bru 1 and Bru 2, in somewhat chronological order. Goes Miriam getting ready -> start of Bru 1 -> Bru 2 -> End of Bru 1. Seems to me that LucasLeel's 3 corrupted images became uncorrupted, hence the 3 duplicate images.

I have a full collection of Blackadder's work, minus Stella 001. Quite frankly I'm not in the mood to download all the links on the OP to see what it's missing/what has better quality, and I'm definitely not uploading my whole library since it's redundant and also quite large, so can someone who downloaded all the OP links tell me what's missing, and I'll upload what I got? Here's how I list things in my library:

1. AniLoops 1-3, I also have Aniloops 1 and 3 converted to Gifs with varying speeds (never converted 2 because Dickgirls not my fetish, but to each their own), they are ordered in their corresponding galleries: Aniloops 1-Trip to Egypt 1 Aniloops 3- Monster Sex 5

2. Below the City parts 1-6, with Bru 1-2 and Miriam getting ready (already linked in this post) Tia 001

3. Dickgirls parts 1-12, Nicole 1-2, Pam 1-2, and Zoe

4. Trip to Egypt parts 1-3, with Aniloops 1 converted to gifs 5 different speeds in Trip to Egypt 1

5. Gisela
After Midnight, Alien Nightmare, Christmas 2018 + Gisela 005, Gisela 006 regular and Betaboobs edit(much better imo), Gisela 007, Halloween, Hazards of an Adventuress (all collected, concept and free art), House Sitting, Lara Croft (concept art), After Party, The Patient, Probing Time + Gisela 001, Rise of the Guardians 1-3, Desoul 1-2, Slimy (Gisela 004), Take it Deep, The Hole, The Lighthouse, The Office, The Photoshoot, Workout (Gisela 003)

6. Miriam
Concept Art, Behind Bars, Feeding Time, Gallery 1-2, Magic Show, No Escape, Perils of Miriam 1-2 (all collected, concept and free art), The Gym

7. Miscellaneous
Beauty and the Beast, Birdman, Busted, Candy 001, Cyro Chamber, Farah concept art, My Precious, Queen Opala Concept art, Royal Family/Party, Santa is Cumming, Santa 2013,2015,2017, Shiny Clothes, Surrender, The Farm, The Golden Snake, Unexpected, Vampire, Other Unsorted Pinup works (some of which I added to the corresponding galleries)

8. Monster Sex parts 1-7, with Gisela 002 Addon to Monster Sex 2, and Aniloops 3 converted to gifs 5 different speeds in Monster Sex 5

9. Skyla
Alien Attack, Concept Art, Halloween 2 + Skyla 001, The Library, The Old House, Retirement Home, Wrong Turn

Sorry to pin this work on someone else, but if you want a missing gallery I'd be more than glad to help. Don't bother asking me to upload everything, there will be no response. I'll upload as fast as I can, prioritizing what's most in demand. If someone just bites the bullet and tells me everything that's missing I'll prioritize which galleries I like the most.

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
He tried dialogue in the hospital set, but it was..... bad. Only pictures.
What hospital set? The only image set in my collection that had (official) dialogue was The Hole, which yeah, it was pretty bad. But the only "Hospital" set that I can think of is The Patient and The Retirement Home, both of which have no dialogue. Were they released with dialogue and I never found out? If it's as bad as you say guess I dodged a bullet but I'm curious.

Reactions: madhusimham

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
There were two versions of this set and if I remember correctly, the one with the captions was official as well.
Oh God I already saw this and thought it was some fan captioning. Guess I blacked it out of my memory due to how bizarre it was. IIRC, Blackadder's native language isn't english, hence the grammatical errors and such in his works. English isn't my first language either, so I can understand.
I believe Miriam concept and free art, are missing. Would you be so kind and upload those? Thanks for your efforts. And that folder in chronological order :)
Here you go:
And no problem man! I combined the 3 sets because it's hard to nut when switching between 3 different image sets. Went through the work of ordering it for myself, might as well help others (nut).

The Magic Show and Feeding Time were also a free image sets involving Miriam, the master list have those as well? If not, I'll upload those next.

Gisela's Hazards of an Adventuress also had like 40 images that were free and Lara Croft was technically concept art of Gisela that has 20 images, are those part of the masterlist as well? Monster Sex 2 had like 2 free images, I forgot to mention in my original post. I can just upload those through this forum, if they're missing.
Could anyone share aniloops 1-3 links plz?
Here you go:
I uploaded the originals, but I also uploaded the image sets that went with Aniloops 1 and 3 (Trip to Egypt 1 and Monster Sex 5 respectively), and in those sets I put them converted as gifs with varying speed. How the gifs are named is [Image corresponding to the pose] [Animation #]-[Speed # 1-5]. I did this because the original Aniloops were slow... Like, I can't nut to this kind of slow. As I said earlier, did this to help me nut, might as well help others.

Once again, didn't do this for Aniloops 2, for reasons I already explained (Not a huge fan of DickGirls). The animation of Aniloops 2 was also a bit off imo. Shame because I actually like Gisela more than Skyla. But if someone would like me to, and I'm not feeling lazy, I'll convert Aniloops 2. But uploading missing galleries takes priority over conversion.

I also realized there was 1 free image (that's not even sex) in Monster Sex 5, which I've uploaded in the file as well.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
So how often or how long after the new content is posted is it posted here? I understand the respect for waiting for Blackadder to earn money from his creations and I have no fault against that, I'm relatively new to this forum and this thread, so just thought I could ask for a quick crash course of the Do's and Don'ts here.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
So how often or how long after the new content is posted is it posted here? I understand the respect for waiting for Blackadder to earn money from his creations and I have no fault against that, I'm relatively new to this forum and this thread, so just thought I could ask for a quick crash course of the Do's and Don'ts here.
Usually weeks

Reactions: Jameshd

Moddy187

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to get all of the sets in the highest quality? Or are some of them just released at a lower quality by the creator?

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
Oh God I already saw this and thought it was some fan captioning. Guess I blacked it out of my memory due to how bizarre it was. IIRC, Blackadder's native language isn't english, hence the grammatical errors and such in his works. English isn't my first language either, so I can understand.

Here you go:
And no problem man! I combined the 3 sets because it's hard to nut when switching between 3 different image sets. Went through the work of ordering it for myself, might as well help others (nut).

The Magic Show and Feeding Time were also a free image sets involving Miriam, the master list have those as well? If not, I'll upload those next.

Gisela's Hazards of an Adventuress also had like 40 images that were free and Lara Croft was technically concept art of Gisela that has 20 images, are those part of the masterlist as well? Monster Sex 2 had like 2 free images, I forgot to mention in my original post. I can just upload those through this forum, if they're missing.

Here you go:
I uploaded the originals, but I also uploaded the image sets that went with Aniloops 1 and 3 (Trip to Egypt 1 and Monster Sex 5 respectively), and in those sets I put them converted as gifs with varying speed. How the gifs are named is [Image corresponding to the pose] [Animation #]-[Speed # 1-5]. I did this because the original Aniloops were slow... Like, I can't nut to this kind of slow. As I said earlier, did this to help me nut, might as well help others.

Once again, didn't do this for Aniloops 2, for reasons I already explained (Not a huge fan of DickGirls). The animation of Aniloops 2 was also a bit off imo. Shame because I actually like Gisela more than Skyla. But if someone would like me to, and I'm not feeling lazy, I'll convert Aniloops 2. But uploading missing galleries takes priority over conversion.

I also realized there was 1 free image (that's not even sex) in Monster Sex 5, which I've uploaded in the file as well.
Hey bro , just tell me , how can I doing gifs like yours?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes