H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
How do you do it on a device?
Legit the post you replied to are the instructions, or just google how to change jpg to png. You shoud legit just google questions, would most likely have the answer and saves time waiting for someone to tell you online

Reactions: phone999

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The Desoul 001 that I have has 26 images. It was downloaded or repacked a year ago. They aren't numbered, are 1920 x 1080 .png files averaging 2mb each. All images work. I don't have another source to compare it to rn.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Just thought I'd stop by and see how everyone is getting on

Just to keep it on topic, I've noticed Blackadder has started Commissions, they're looking good, and probably a good chance to actually get what you want to see, I'm just happy he brought Miriam out of retirement, she's my favourite

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Just thought I'd stop by and see how everyone is getting on

Just to keep it on topic, I've noticed Blackadder has started Commissions, they're looking good, and probably a good chance to actually get what you want to see, I'm just happy he brought Miriam out of retirement, she's my favourite
For me blackadder without Miriam is not blackadder

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Blackadder responded to a lot of fans wondering why Miriam was no longer utilized much, saying that it was because her image galleries weren't selling. Shame because like a lot of you Miriam is also one of my favorites. Of the big 3 (I consider Gisela, Miriam, and Skyla as Blackadder's "big 3" because they are the most common heroines of his stories and have the most galleries) I like Gisela the most, a very close second being Miriam, then (large gap) Skyla.

Given Blackadder's response to the questioning, I assume Gisela's galleries sell the most, or at least the most consistent given she's the bread and butter character and the one most fans associate him with, then Skyla because she's blonde and has the most realistic body proportions, and then Miriam because not many people are fans of redheads and her body proportions are the most exaggerated. I don't know what his personal thoughts are on Tia or Stella, given they seem to have a lot of galleries on them recently, but there are too few to consider it an accurate sample size. Usually new products always sell at a higher rate than what's realistic.

To those Skyla fans that caused Blackadder to prioritize her over Miriam I say this: if I wanted realistic body proportions I'd just go to real life. I like art erotica to escape reality.

All hail Miriam.

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
I think the problem isn't the Miriam , but the stories with her. The best one is that with stella the no escape and the perils. The others are too bad. The problem isn't Miriam , but blackaaders inspiration

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
A good idea will be the continue of perils I think. For example he must show us what happens with the fat guy and Miriam and also what happen when the goblins takes Miriam in the cave..

Reactions: LucasLeels

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
I think the problem isn't the Miriam , but the stories with her. The best one is that with stella the no escape and the perils. The others are too bad. The problem isn't Miriam , but blackaaders inspiration
I agree that Perils, No escape and the recent one with Stella were good, but I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that Perils did not sell well. Perils had 1 female lead and 6 monsters, which was a record at the time, still is, for number of characters, more than 2nd place (at the time) which was 1 female 3 monsters (Now 2nd place I think is 2 female leads 3 monsters). This probably made it longer to render/make poses for. I think that is why it only had 25 images, about half of his normal story lengths, yet he sold for the normal price of other stories with 50 images. I quite frankly like Perils, especially with all the free images I collected and just in general its a good image set. To an actual paying customer, however, I can see why they'd shy away from buying perils since it's priced the same as other image galleries but has half the images.

I disagree with your assessment that her other galleries are bad. The Gym and Behind Bars were very good sets, albeit there were no elements of monster rape, which I know is a major selling point for Blackadder's works. If that is a requirement for you to enjoy Blackadder's works, Monster Sex 3, Gallery 2, and Bru 1 + 2 were pretty good if that's what you're looking for. She also has the most free galleries that are really good, Magic Show 1, Feeding Time, and all the free Perils artwork I was speaking of.

There is some work of Miriam I'm not a fan of, but that's true for all his leads. Sometimes I get sick of Gisela's sets, I remember when After Midnight was dropped out of the blue, I didn't really like it because it felt as though we've seen all this before, and there wasn't anything new being delivered.

In my opinion, here's how Miriam's sets sold in the order that they were released:
1. Monster Sex 3 sold well because they were part of his very popular Monster Sex series and was her debut
2. The Gym sold poorly because lack of monster rape
3. Behind Bars same reason as above
4. No Escape sold well, probably the best Miriam gallery
5. Perils sold poorly for lack of images
Perils was the last set before he decided to put Miriam on hiatus until Gallery 1. If he actually made this decision on this set, then that would be a huge mistake, because of what I explained earlier. If The Gym/Behind Bars did sell poorly due to my theory of lack of monster rape, then other image sets with other leads should've done the same and Blackadder should've realized that it wasn't Miriam, but the content (or lack thereof) of the gallery.

Once again, this is all speculation. The only person who knows how the sets actually sold are Blackadder and Renderotica. The only person who knows how Blackadder reached the decision to stop doing Miriam is, well, Blackadder. Maybe all her sets sold poorly, or poor in comparison to other leads. Maybe none of them sold poorly and he just wanted an excuse to stop doing Miriam.

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
Anyway I'm a big fan of Miriam. I wish the next one will he with her and Desoul. Or with the big guy from the perils. Anyway I find the Miriam from another . Not as 3d model but as 2d I think but with another name. Maybe we must help the blackadder to create something new

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes