gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah...you are right. But those new desoul/tia and stella commissions look so good. I just hope that he will release those.
Yeah they're very fancy, see if you can contact him and ask? I mean, they also could be the only pics he's made for the commissions, or I guess they could be image sets.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah they're very fancy, see if you can contact him and ask? I mean, they also could be the only pics he's made for the commissions, or I guess they could be image sets.
I messaged him asking about it... let's see what he says.
I also checked the commission's page on his site it says that the minimum is $80/commission and has the example of 6 images. so that means he's taking ~$13/image.
And the maximum is $300/commission, so that means ~23 images are maximum in a commission.
and exclusive price where he will not post anywhere is final x 1.5.

But who will pay $300+exclusive for the commission?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I asked him about the 300$ for a video with Miriam but he didn't answer me.
It might take him a while to respond, we're unsure on how many messages he gets and his current workload.

I just realised, do we even know if BA is a dude? I honestly haven't done that kind of research on him

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Hello all first time posting here but wanted to leave this, Ive commissioned Blackadder for the Desoul and Tia pics and I posted them all here, every time I commission I will post here, just wanted to share so everyone can enjoy, thanks!

Thanks man really appreciate you for sharing it... I really wanted to see these commissions. :)

Last edited:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Hello all first time posting here but wanted to leave this, Ive commissioned Blackadder for the Desoul and Tia pics and I posted them all here, every time I commission I will post here, just wanted to share so everyone can enjoy, thanks!

That's fantastic, thanks for sharing this, how often do you commission Blackadder?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes