gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Wow I'm gone for a week and this fave girl discussion really took off! I do prefer Miriam over the others by a huge margin mainly because I do like Redheads, and the bigger boobs, she's got that mature look about her, much more than the others I think.

I do also like his dickgirl series and have pondered seeing Miriam with a dick.

Sidenote: I'd like to see Blackadder collab with Miro and the Affect3D gang, their Bloodlust and G4E content is top notch.

Reactions: WaltS

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Search red monicka in Google. She looks like exactly with myriam but she isn't 3d. EXACTLY LIKE MIRIAM
Isn't there a gallery of Miriam getting tied up and used by some Monsters where she's specifically stylised after Red Monika?

EDIT: My bad, There's a series called Feeding Time with Miriam, but she goes under the name of Veronica. Dates far back to 2011 too.

Reactions: Cronicle

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Just to put my mind at ease here, her "In the Basement" set, the only ones I can find online are 51 images long, and ends with her over the barrel, but my tiny brain is either playing tricks on me or that is actually the complete set because I'm sure I've seen a few images after that where she kicks him over after he's finished in her ass and on her back, get's dressed and leaves, either that or there were alternate angles.

It feels like that weird brain trick where everyone thinks Sinbad played in that movie that doesn't exist.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The technical skill of the artist is great, but once you have seen 2 of his comics (one of each kind), you have seen everything.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Maybe knows somebody whose one programm blackadder use and how much cost it?
You mean comics making program or 3D program? If it is about comics making program I just am finishing the trial 30 days period of Comic Life 3. It can use some fine tuning but as a whole is easy to use and offer everything you need to make a fast comics pages.

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Just to put my mind at ease here, her "In the Basement" set, the only ones I can find online are 51 images long, and ends with her over the barrel, but my tiny brain is either playing tricks on me or that is actually the complete set because I'm sure I've seen a few images after that where she kicks him over after he's finished in her ass and on her back, get's dressed and leaves, either that or there were alternate angles.

It feels like that weird brain trick where everyone thinks Sinbad played in that movie that doesn't exist.
The brain trick you're talking about is the Mandela effect, named after the fact that everyone thought that Nelson Mandela died in prison before he (actually) died.

"In the Basement" is not an image set, though I'm pretty sure you mean "No Escape." As far as the images you're speaking of, I have no memory of them existing. The official count of images in the set is 52 images long, and I have 52 images in my personal library. I think the online galleries you're talking about are missing the cover page?

The only images of Miriam fighting against monsters are in Below the City 1 and in No Escape, under different circumstances than what you described.

In Below the City 1 she frees Gisela from the monsters only to be captured herself, and Gisela is the one that gets dressed and leaves.

In No Escape, early on in the image set she gets pinned to the ground and penetrated by the first monster, only to kick him and try to escape, only to be caught by monster #2 (hence the namesake No Escape). It wouldn't make much sense to have a similar scene twice in one image set, and not fitting to the set's name if she were to escape in the end.

Both scenes have the same monsters. Don't care enough to learn the monsters' names and don't care enough to look up what they are. I've attached the scenes to this post. Were these the images you were thinking of?

Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
You mean comics making program or 3D program? If it is about comics making program I just am finishing the trial 30 days period of Comic Life 3. It can use some fine tuning but as a whole is easy to use and offer everything you need to make a fast comics pages.
I mean something like blackadder but also and comics. Anyway now I have not a PC

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
The brain trick you're talking about is the Mandela effect, named after the fact that everyone thought that Nelson Mandela died in prison before he (actually) died.

Yeah the Mandela effect, fuck that thing! Either way, I think No Escape is a good set, along with Monster Sex Series, Is it Number 3 Miriam is in?

Maaaaan, I just like Miriam.

Reactions: LucasLeels

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
When it comes to commissions, most Artists leave it up to the person who requested said commission, they usually allow the artist to post the work online for the rest of the world to see, or they keep want to keep it private and just for themselves, which is understandable, they paid for it.

Other Artists that take commissions usually have some clause in their contracts to say that any and all commissioned work will be posted and or used by the creator in any form blah blah blah.

with Blackadder, they might have made a request to keep it private, or BA just doesn't feel like he needs to share the work, or he just hasn't had that much work.

Reactions: Omniel

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
When it comes to commissions, most Artists leave it up to the person who requested said commission, they usually allow the artist to post the work online for the rest of the world to see, or they keep want to keep it private and just for themselves, which is understandable, they paid for it.

Other Artists that take commissions usually have some clause in their contracts to say that any and all commissioned work will be posted and or used by the creator in any form blah blah blah.

with Blackadder, they might have made a request to keep it private, or BA just doesn't feel like he needs to share the work, or he just hasn't had that much work.
Yeah...you are right. But those new desoul/tia and stella commissions look so good. I just hope that he will release those.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes