RagingHornyOrcs69

Feb 13, 2023
Idk im new to this forum. In my personal opinion Blackadder there is something about his seta that no other artists does (not bashing them either) it has to be said there's no other ones out there to his stuff he might do stuff and deleted some charters cant keep everyone happy at the end of the day there will always be someone buying his sets

• Haha
Reactions: ZWAPPP

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Did he say he was deleting Kira and Stacy? Kira was added to the list in 2019, and I can see from the posts that her character model has changed a fair bit, They aren't on the characters page anymore but then he hasn't updated that in years, and he apparently almost retired Miriam because she isn't a fan favourite, but she came back with a newer model and she's still in some image sets, he should do more with her and the others, instead of slapping Gisela on almost everything.

Reactions: ZWAPPP

RagingHornyOrcs69

Feb 13, 2023
So has he closed his website where you buy sets? Or does he have another vendor website? I'm confused
His main site Erotic 3d art had a link to another site where you could buy his sets problem is i tryed searching for his or site where the link takes you to and couldn't find it independently Steamy3D I think it was called there is another site called Renderotica but Gisela 17 is not on it to buy idk if he and the server host of his site are updating it or running into problems try to sell his stuff on it

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Steamy3D is owned and operated by Blackadder it's his storefront, he is also partnered with Renderotica.

if you buy from renderotica or steamy3d they use the same payment processor thats how BA blocks you at the card level and the transaction company keep a history as to why a seller has reported a card. so even renderotica will decline transactions aswell.

BA sets will appear on RENDEROTICA after a period of time, they are often more expensive but they can also be bought using PAYPAL its just more of a ballache to do and they are often months later in some cases and the commision shorts are rarely on Renderotica anymore.

also he has this whole thing about UK purchases requiring him to Pay VAT so thats also a reason why he won't transact UK purchases he could increase the price to ofset this but he must have though fuck it not worth it.

loneman

May 19, 2019
yea tried buying it from the states dont know why i couldt get i never posted any of his art or anything i couldt get it

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes