gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Hey, it's been almost 2 months and no other new work from blackadder has been released. This is normal? Does anyone have news of him?
Yes he oftens does what seems like fuck all for some length of time, he'll either drop a few new sets within a shorter timeframe, or he's currently buying the license to use and modify 3D Models of women he claims he designs himself, yet surprisingly is unable to do so for commissions or requests.

corasonlive

May 17, 2019

Jane 02 added to the . Took some time for this character to sell the first time, so we’ll see how this one goes if she will be added to the roster or not.

Story: Jane getting surprised by Robbus on her hiking trip…

A mix of poses and camera angles.
5 images with cum.
60 images in total.
*tit fucking/sucking/licking, dick sucking, pussy licking, vagina and anal penetration.

File types: zip, jpg
File size: 28 MB
Image resolution: 1920 x 1080

1687598439953.png

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I’m new here, just wanted to ask about how new works get published. Does a hero leak them on this forum after the release orrr?
It usually takes a month for anyone willing to buy & share shows up, as Blackadder's products are quite expensive for what is offered, as well as difficult to buy (there are rumors he blocks leak forum users from buying it products :4Head:)

• Haha
Reactions: MaxPowell

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
It usually takes a month for anyone willing to buy & share shows up, as Blackadder's products are quite expensive for what is offered, as well as difficult to buy (there are rumors he blocks leak forum users from buying it products :4Head:)
Also the entire UK is still banned because he finds it too difficult to fulfill orders and send you an email with a download link to the shit that you buy from him.

Reactions: Mario One

Elldalan

Jul 10, 2019
Also the entire UK is still banned because he finds it too difficult to fulfill orders and send you an email with a download link to the shit that you buy from him.
Probably not enough customers on the island to bother with the whole Brexit borders mess.
I know of a few UK businesses who stopped exporting to Europe because of it at least for a time. For example the Highland Park Distillery still won't export to parts of EU sadly(because I'm in one of those parts).

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Probably not enough customers on the island to bother with the whole Brexit borders mess.
I know of a few UK businesses who stopped exporting to Europe because of it at least for a time. For example the Highland Park Distillery still won't export to parts of EU sadly(because I'm in one of those parts).
It's mostly down to taxes, but sending an email with a download link doesn't cause that much of an issue. I think it's 90% lazy and 10% dealing with EU bullshit.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes