corasonlive

May 17, 2019
Tia 08 added to the .

Story: Tia getting fucked by the Troll who uses her as a little pocket pussy…

A mix of poses and camera angles.
3 images with cum.
52 images in total.
*tit fucking, vagina and anal penetration.

File types: zip, jpg
File size: 19 MB
Image resolution: 1920 x 1080

1682325101334.png

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
So the only difference here is that he's doubled the amount of images in a usual set, he's used a less popular girl and a different, bigger Monster.

Still the same as his previous content, so nothing really new here.

clipartist

Jun 19, 2021
Its an unpopular op but i feel his build up pics are better than his sex scenes. I want a bit of lore and story rather than just starting at image 1 being two naked beings. cant criticize since i get for free, but Blackadder used to be better in this realm.

ZWAPPP

Mar 10, 2019
Its an unpopular op but i feel his build up pics are better than his sex scenes. I want a bit of lore and story rather than just starting at image 1 being two naked beings. cant criticize since i get for free, but Blackadder used to be better in this realm.
he used to be more successful

ZWAPPP

Mar 10, 2019
someone will share tia 08 whenever they want.
this is completely voluntary, I can't get involved in this.
But I want to say this.
this waiting thing is just an injustice for people who are on the blacklist, who can't buy comics.

anyone who wants to buy can buy comics, even if they have been leaked.
but try to understand those who can't buy.
they can't buy it even if they want to.
by the way, I don't even care about comic.
I just wanted to explain one of my thoughts.
comics and blackadder disgust me.
but there are people who are on the blacklist.
don't forget that!!!

I hated him because of his behavior towards his followers and what he has done recently.

susingh21

Jun 4, 2023
Are there any other of your favourite artist of the level of Blackadder, Jared999? Please help me explore as I am a newbie.
Blackadder art is pure love.

Trainhead

May 9, 2022
> Susingh21 asked "Are there any other of your favourite artist of the level of Blackadder, Jared999? "

Short Answer: Yes. But, *beauty is in the eye of the beholder* That said, you might direct your eye to

Zorglube50 is as good IMHO, maybe better. But, he doesn't release his images in sets and there is no 'story' in his pictures.

Lexx228 is as good, or close. But, most of his images are not parts of sets and, again, no story.

Minoru is as good. Images are in sets with with implied stories

K_Minoru is as good, maybe better. Images are in sets with implied stories (this is a different artist than Minoru).

DonDon (or Don Don) is as good, maybe better. Images are in large sets with implied stories

And, finally, some honorable mentions . . .
Kizaru3D
Roadkill / Rotrex (same artist)
Pigking / Crazydad3d (same artist)
Riskybomber
Naama
Mya3DX
Hibbli3D
3DErotic

I could go on and on. Some users will like some of these artists and not others - see my comment on 'eye of the beholder' above. But there's no denying their artistic talent.

FWIW, if you go to

you can find samples (or even large sets) from many of these artists. And, many of these artists have separate forums or followers on 8Muses.

Final thought: *Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes