Trizar

Aug 27, 2018
Part 1 "I praise the author"
Blackadder is a very talented 3DX author, one of the first authors I met in this genre. During all the time that I followed his work, he created many beautiful, realistic models of girls and dickgirls and several men. A significant selection of various monsters has also appeared. I want to note that he creates models with the correct proportions of the body, and also he has a good graphic style, image quality and a variety of locations and stories.
Part 2 "My remarks to the author"
Until about 2017, there was more variety in his work, with scenes of rape and consensual sex. In his early works, the girls in the story were often nymphomaniacs and voluntarily jumped on the cocks of men, monsters and dickgirls (I like these works the most). Now the main part of his work is about the rape of girls by monsters, except scenes with Goshas. I think a lot of people abstract away from the monsters and focus only on the girls, but I can't do that, and so I have to manually blur the faces of the particularly ugly monsters in every image. Of course, he is a talented author and has the right to decide for himself how to develop his work. But I want him to have not only works about the rape of girls in industrial zones.
Part 3 "My suggestions to the author"
If he wants his work to pay off, he needs to expand his audience, for example, start communicating more actively with his audience through Twitter. He can also post commissions, short stories and WIPs on Patreon or Subscribestar. Pinup images on Newgrounds, Deviant Art, Pixiv, Slushe.

• Haha
Reactions: ZWAPPP

кролик

May 22, 2020
Dude I can think of at least a few that end with someone being dragged off againist their will and incase you somehow didn't realise it, if you have to drag someone away to have sex with them then thats rape.

Blackadders comics absolutely have rape in them sometimes.
Dragged away against their will ? For these nymphomaniacs , this is just a sexual game that enhances orgasms. In allthese "rapes" depraved whores instantly join the process , substituting holes and clasping monsters members with huge boobs . There is no hint of rsistance or not desire.

parko666

Nov 25, 2017
Dragged away against their will ? For these nymphomaniacs , this is just a sexual game that enhances orgasms. In allthese "rapes" depraved whores instantly join the process , substituting holes and clasping monsters members with huge boobs . There is no hint of rsistance or not desire.
Why are you so against admitting that rape is a thing in some of these works? Last page of Miriam 005, Doesn't look too willing to me.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
You need to stop watching Tate manosphere redpill bs

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Why are you so against admitting that rape is a thing in some of these works? Last page of Miriam 005, Doesn't look too willing to me.
I mean my dude let's say yeah it have rape in some of them, who the fuck cares really. A lot of people like this mofo works and ngl his characters are pretty attractive and exotic. People enjoy these hoes getting drilled in all holes and also rape or not (which i don't believe it's rape, more like a hardcore sex) these bimbo nymphos just enjoys the shit too. Getting banged, gangbanged by this orcs, monsters etc. Think about it's just a parody my man nothing more, nothing non-consensual.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes